- 1 day ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 1 day ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 3 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Sports Sonia Chahal & Bhagyabati Kachari lead Railways to 6 gold medals at the Women’s National Boxing Championships
- Movies Kartik Aaryan To Star In Rajshri Productions Next Movie, To Be Directed By Sooraj Barjatya’s Son
- News Lata Mangeshkar discharged from hospital, thanks fans for prayers
- Technology Here's How To Perform Diagnostics Tests On Your Smartphone
- Lifestyle Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Tata Motors is all set to unveil the all new Tata Altroz next month. Details for the interiors of the Altroz have been revealed, and the premium hatchback will feature a grey and black cabin, and silver inserts on the dashboard.
The top-of-the-line Altoz ZX+ (expected to called ZX+) will feature a semi-digital instrument cluster, a touchscreen infotainment system with a floating display, a height adjustment lever for the driver's seat, and a center armrest for the front and rear passengers.
The armrest at the front will double up as a storage space, but we still do not know if the space will feature any form of cooling. The center console features dual cup holders and more storage space in front of the stick shift. The rear of the cabin will feature air conditioning vents, 12 volt charging ports, as well as full size bottle holders in the doors.
The soon-to-be launched Tata Altroz is expected to arrive with a The Tata Altroz is expected to get a 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel both of which are 1.2-litre petrol engine, and a 1.5-litre diesel engine. Both engines are expected to be BS-VI compliant. In addition, the company could offer the 1.2-litre turbo-petrol unit that is featured on the Tiago and the Tigor JTP.
Tata Motors will most likely launch the all new Altroz during January 2020, and the premium hatchback will compete with the Honda Jazz, the Hyundai Elite i20, the Toyota Glanza, and the Maruti Suzuki Baleno.
In related news, Tata Motors released a teaser for the Altroz just a few days ago. Captioned ‘Experience The Gold Standard' the teaser shows the car in motion, and features gold elements throughout the video. To know more about the teaser, and to watch it, click here.
Thoughts About The Interiors Of The Tata Altroz
Like most new cars, the interiors look clean, make the cal look spacious, and make it look premium. A black and grey combination is the safest way to go - the design team at Tata taking no risk here. Having said that, we're waiting to see this hatchback in the flesh.