- 9 hrs ago Honda CD 110 Dream BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 62,729
- 10 hrs ago Car Sales Report For May 2020: Hyundai Registers 12,583 Units Of Sales After Resuming Operations
- 12 hrs ago MOTOFARM Dirt Track Facility Opens In Bangalore: New Course For Some Slideways Action
- 14 hrs ago 2020 Kia Seltos Update Launched In India With Host Of New Features: Prices Start At Rs 9.89 Lakh
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Worries About Migrant Workers When Someone Asks Him If He Is Ok During Lockdown
- Sports Proteas may resume training from next week if they get govt approval: Report
- News Amit Shah to begin BJP campaign in Bihar next week with virtual rally
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Redmi 10X Pro 5G, Nokia C5 Endi, Sony Xperia 1 II And More
- Finance Moody's Downgrades India's Ratings
- Lifestyle Acute Kidney Failure: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The popular Suzuki Ertiga is available in a new variant in the Indonesian market. Called the Ertiga Sport, the MPV gets a bunch of cosmetic upgrades to make it sporty.
The Ertiga has been selling in Indonesian markets for quite some time, and the new Sport variant is available in a 1.5-litre petrol engine mated either with a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic gearbox.
The exterior of the Ertiga Sport MPV is where the upgrades show. There is a new front grille that suits the new sporty bumper, the rear has a faux diffuser, a new under-spoiler, and a reverse parking camera. The side profile feels enhanced by the under-spoiler, and new dual tone alloy wheels.
The interiors get an all-black element, broken only by a wooden trim. The MPV features a touch screen infotainment system, colour MID in the console, and an automatic climate control system. Safety features include dual airbags, EBD (Electronic Break-force Distribution), ESP (Electronic Stability Program), and HHC (Hill Hold Control).
The vehicle is available in Prime Cool Black, Metallic Magma Gray, and Pearl Snow White. It is currently priced at Rs 9.15 lakh (Indonesia). The Ertiga Sport is expected to make its debut in Indian and global markets shortly.
The Ertiga, in Indian markets, is offered in 6 petrol, and 4 diesel variants. Prices start at Rs 7.44 lakh (ex-showroom, India), and the top of the line model is available for Rs 10.9 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The ZXI AT and the VXI AT are the only two petrol variants that are mated to a 4-speed automatic gearbox. All the other petrol and diesel variants are mated to 5-speed manual gearboxes.
What We Think About The Ertiga Sport
Well, we think fun and games are the way to go - considering the number of manufacturers adding "sport" variants to their fleets. Welcome Suzuki! Can't wait to test drive this MPV!