- 6 hrs ago Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- 6 hrs ago Skoda India Just Rolled Out Its One Hundred Thousandth Rapid — We’re On A Roll!
- 6 hrs ago Weirdest Things Brought To Car Test Drives Includes Snakes & A Horse — Here’s The List
- 7 hrs ago Kia Motors To Officially Unveil The Seltos Tomorrow — Ready For A Power Surprise?
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Pant cleared to join India squad at World Cup after Dhawan blow
- News ED arrests two former IL&FS executives in PMLA probe
- Movies DISTURBING! Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina Says, 'My Father SLAPPED Me Because I Love A Muslim Guy'
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day: How To Lose Weight With Yoga
- Technology Xiaomi Teases The Launch Of Its Mi Electric Shaver In India – All You Need To Know
- Finance Bengaluru Enters Top 10 APAC Cities List For Real Estate FDI
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The popular Suzuki Ertiga is available in a new variant in the Indonesian market. Called the Ertiga Sport, the MPV gets a bunch of cosmetic upgrades to make it sporty.
The Ertiga has been selling in Indonesian markets for quite some time, and the new Sport variant is available in a 1.5-litre petrol engine mated either with a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic gearbox.
The exterior of the Ertiga Sport MPV is where the upgrades show. There is a new front grille that suits the new sporty bumper, the rear has a faux diffuser, a new under-spoiler, and a reverse parking camera. The side profile feels enhanced by the under-spoiler, and new dual tone alloy wheels.
The interiors get an all-black element, broken only by a wooden trim. The MPV features a touch screen infotainment system, colour MID in the console, and an automatic climate control system. Safety features include dual airbags, EBD (Electronic Break-force Distribution), ESP (Electronic Stability Program), and HHC (Hill Hold Control).
The vehicle is available in Prime Cool Black, Metallic Magma Gray, and Pearl Snow White. It is currently priced at Rs 9.15 lakh (Indonesia). The Ertiga Sport is expected to make its debut in Indian and global markets shortly.
The Ertiga, in Indian markets, is offered in 6 petrol, and 4 diesel variants. Prices start at Rs 7.44 lakh (ex-showroom, India), and the top of the line model is available for Rs 10.9 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The ZXI AT and the VXI AT are the only two petrol variants that are mated to a 4-speed automatic gearbox. All the other petrol and diesel variants are mated to 5-speed manual gearboxes.
What We Think About The Ertiga Sport
Well, we think fun and games are the way to go - considering the number of manufacturers adding "sport" variants to their fleets. Welcome Suzuki! Can't wait to test drive this MPV!