- 1 day ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 1 day ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 3 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Technology List Of Realme Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- Movies Star Screen Awards Red Carpet Pics: Deepika Padukone Turns Heads In A Brand New Avatar; Looks Wow
- Sports I-League 2019-20: Preview: Indian Arrows and Aizawl both look focused in their quest for first win
- News Karnataka By-Election Results 2019 LIVE: Counting to begin at 8 am
- Lifestyle Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
The all-new Maruti Suzuki Ertiga BS-VI has been spotted testing. Spy pics of the upcoming Ertiga BS-VI reveal a test vehicle sans camouflage. The Ertiga was given its last update late last year, and now features the company's Heartect architecture.
According to GaadiWaadi, The all new Ertiga BS-VI has received many updates, and now features a nicer exterior and interior, making the MPV appealing to a wider range of buyers.
Although the seven-seater MPV is available in a limited number of variants, the XL6 has done well, and has become a crowd favourite. The current-generation Ertiga models are available with 1.5-litre petrol, 1.5-litre petrol/CNG, and 1.5-litre diesel engine options.
The company's 1.5-litre K15B four-cylinder mild-hybrid petrol engine had already been updated to BS-VI specifications. The engine produce 102bhp of power and 138Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to five-speed manual transmission.
Maruti Suzuki had announced that it was halting production of small capacity diesel engines, and this put the future of a 1.5-litre BS-VI diesel engine in question. The company's in-house manufactured 1.5-litre DDiS 225 smart hybrid unit however could make a comeback.
Maruti Suzuki is expected to launch the car soon, and expectations are that the MPV could make an appearance at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020.
The current-generation Ertiga is also available with a 1.5-litre diesel engine that produces 94bhp of power and 225Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed mannual transmission.
Current-generation Ertiga models are available in five different colours - Pearl Arctic White, Metallic Silky Silver, Pearl Metallic Auburn Red, Pearl Metallic Oxford Blue, and Metallic Magma Grey.
The current-generation Ertiga models are priced between Rs 7.55 lakh and Rs 11.21 lakh (ex-showroom, India). We expect that the new BS-VI range of Ertiga models will carry a premium, but to what extent still remains to be revealed.
Thoughts About The New Maruti Suzuki Ertiga BS-VI Model
We're expecting a more refined, but slightly less powerful engine on the new Ertiga. Either way, we're waiting to test the new MPV out. Stay tuned, we'll bring you more updates as soon as we have them.