- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
- 5 hrs ago Renault Car Discounts & Year-End Benefits: Special Offers Of Up To Rs 70,000 Across All Models
- 8 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020 In India: Suzuki Motorcycle Records Over 64,000 Units Sales
- 8 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Hyundai Registers 9.4% Growth In Terms Of Domestic Yearly Sales
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Amitabh Bachchan Gives Special Name To Contestant Abhilasha Rao Kalwa; Calls Her 'Madam Sir'
- News Sasikala seeks remission, learnt Kannada while in prison
- Sports India vs Australia: Kuldeep is back in rhythm, India can try him in 1st T20: Sunil Gavaskar
- Lifestyle Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Finance JP Morgan Cuts EPS On RIL By 7-8%; Sees Limited Upside In Share Price
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
Skoda India has launched the Corporate Editions of the Superb and Kodiaq models in the market. The Skoda Superb Corporate Edition is priced at Rs 25.99 lakh while the Kodiaq Corporate Edition is offered with a price tag of Rs 32.99 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom ( Delhi).
The Corporate Editions of the Skoda Superb and the Kodiaq is based on their base-spec ‘Style' variants. Skoda had earlier launched the corporate editions of both the Superb and the Kodiaq at different times. However, they were restricted to just the existing customers of the brand. Skoda has now opened up the Corporate Edition of the both cars to new customers as well.
The Skoda Kodiaq Corporate Edition comes powered by the same 2.0-litre TDI diesel engine. It produces 150bhp and 340Nm of peak torque and mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic transmission as standard.
The Skoda Superb Corporate Edition, however, is offered with two engine options: 1.8-litre TSI petrol producing 180bhp and 250Nm of peak torque and a 2.0-litre TDI diesel unit churning out 177bhp and 350Nm of torque. Both engine options come mated to a standard seven-speed DSG automatic gearbox.
In terms of features, both the Skoda Superb and the Kodiaq Corporate Editions carry forward the same equipment as on their respective ‘Style' variants. This includes three-zone climate control, 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and MirrorLink, power-adjustable driver seat, ESC and multiple airbags.
Compared to the ‘Style' variants of the respective models, the Skoda Superb Corporate Edition is cheaper by Rs 1.80 lakh. The Skoda Kodiaq Corporate Edition is also priced lower by Rs 2.38 lakh from its standard variant; priced at Rs 35.36 lakh.
Skoda is also offering special festive season discounts on the standard variants of select models in India. The special discounts are offered on the base variants of models such as the Kodiaq, Superb and the Rapid.
Thoughts On The Skoda Superb & Kodiaq Corporate Editions
The Corporate Edition models of the Skoda Superb & Kodiaq were previously introduced exclusively for existing customers of the brand. Now, the new models have been extended to new customers as well. With the festive season in full swing, the more affordable variants may help Skoda attract more customers towards its premium offerings.