- 6 hrs ago Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- 7 hrs ago TVS Riding Gear & Causal Apparel Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- 9 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 BS-VI Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 12 hrs ago KTM Duke 250 Finance Options On Offer: Low Interest Rate & Exchange Bonus Offered Across India
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Lifestyle Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Skoda officially announced that the India bound Skoda Superb will get a facelift before its 2019 debut. The statement was made by Bernhard Maier, CEO Skoda Auto, during their annual press conference.
The 2019 upgraded Skoda Superb will feature a bunch of updates. While most of the featured upgrades are cosmetic, a new driver assistance system will be added to its arsenal. The facelift includes a reworked headlamp cluster, LED lights, sportier bumpers, a sleeker front, and a change in graphics. Skoda will also debut a plugin hybrid variant of the Superb. The technology featured is said to set the stage for Skoda' EV and plugin hybrid models in the future.
The sedan is India bound and is expected to be launched later this year. Once launched, the sedans will be assembled at Skoda Auto's Aurangabad facility. This is also where all MQB models from Audi and Volkswagen are produced.
What We Think About The Facelift
Skoda has paid attention to their strategy over the last few years, and the efforts are paying off. The Karoq and the Kodiaq did very well. Skoda recently revealed the Kamiq and are expecting the hatchback to be a game changer. Skoda has joined the facelift gang! Can someone tell us where the car Botox guys are? We have a few that need new headlamp clusters! (Ahem ahem).