- 47 min ago 2019 Mahindra Mojo ABS Images & Details Leaked Ahead Of Its Launch
- 17 hrs ago Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- 17 hrs ago Skoda India Just Rolled Out Its One Hundred Thousandth Rapid — We’re On A Roll!
- 18 hrs ago Weirdest Things Brought To Car Test Drives Includes Snakes & A Horse — Here’s The List
- Lifestyle The Connection Between Ayurveda And Yoga Explained!
- Movies RRR Updates: SS Rajamouli Receives A Big Shock From This Young Actress?
- News Deadly 1,100-Foot Asteroid could hit Earth in September. Should you worry?
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Not fair to blame de Kock for not going for DRS against Williamson; even Dhoni missed it vs Pakistan
- Technology Motorola One Vision Launch Live Update: Everything you need to know
- Finance Govt May Raise Tax Exemption Slab In Upcoming Budget To Improve Economy: Report
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Skoda officially announced that the India bound Skoda Superb will get a facelift before its 2019 debut. The statement was made by Bernhard Maier, CEO Skoda Auto, during their annual press conference.
The 2019 upgraded Skoda Superb will feature a bunch of updates. While most of the featured upgrades are cosmetic, a new driver assistance system will be added to its arsenal. The facelift includes a reworked headlamp cluster, LED lights, sportier bumpers, a sleeker front, and a change in graphics. Skoda will also debut a plugin hybrid variant of the Superb. The technology featured is said to set the stage for Skoda' EV and plugin hybrid models in the future.
The sedan is India bound and is expected to be launched later this year. Once launched, the sedans will be assembled at Skoda Auto's Aurangabad facility. This is also where all MQB models from Audi and Volkswagen are produced.
What We Think About The Facelift
Skoda has paid attention to their strategy over the last few years, and the efforts are paying off. The Karoq and the Kodiaq did very well. Skoda recently revealed the Kamiq and are expecting the hatchback to be a game changer. Skoda has joined the facelift gang! Can someone tell us where the car Botox guys are? We have a few that need new headlamp clusters! (Ahem ahem).