- 17 min ago Test Article to test display of ADs in the inarticle slot
- 1 hr ago Indian Car Market Shares 2019 — Hyundai & Mahindra Grow As Maruti Suzuki’s Shares Decline
- 2 hrs ago 2020 BS-VI Royal Enfield Thunderbird Spotted Testing — Features Relaxed Riding Position
- 16 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- Lifestyle Diet For Jaundice: Foods To Eat And Foods To Avoid
- Movies Netflix Announces Five India Originals – Shahrukh Khan & Anushka Sharma To Produce
- Finance Infosys Shares Gain For The 5th Straight Session To Hit New Record High
- News RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu accepts SP leader Neeraj Shekhar's resignation
- Technology Sony WH-XB900N With 30 Hours Battery Life Launched For Rs. 16,990 In India
- Sports The Open 2019: How the world looked the last time the Claret Jug was lifted at Portrush in 1951
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Skoda India's maintenance programs have now become more desirable than before with the introduction of the brand's new Shield Plus package. Skoda Shield Plus offers a six-year warranty to provide one of the best-in-class ownership experience. The new maintenance initiative was developed under Skoda Auto's 'India 2.0' project.
'India 2.0' is aimed to improve the brand's transparency with its customers and develop a strong pillar of trust. The Czech-origin premium automotive brand is doing decently well on the Indian market with its four products: Rapid, Octavia, Superb and Kodiaq.
Coming back to the attractive Skoda maintenance package, below are the things coming under Shield Plus:
- Skoda Insurance — Includes first year of comprehensive insurance and three subsequent years of third-party coverage.
- Skoda Assist 24x7 Roadside Assistance — Reliable roadside assistance facilities for customers for the fifth and sixth year as well. Skoda Assist can be availed by just a phone call during an unlikely event of a mechanical/electrical failure, flat tyre, weak battery, empty fuel tank, misplaced key, breakdown or an accident.
- Extended Warranty — The warranty period now extends to an additional period of the fifth and sixth year, or 1.5 lakh kilometres; whichever comes earlier from the purchase of the vehicle.
Speaking about the new Skoda Shield Plus maintenance package, Zac Hollis, Director of Sales, Service & Marketing at Skoda Auto India Pvt Ltd shared, "Skoda Shield Plus is a unique offering in the Indian automotive industry. It is designed to ensure owning a Skoda is a hassle-free and an enjoyable experience. It ascertains that 'Peace of Mind comes standard with a Skoda."
In addition to this, the company recently introduced the country's first four-year service care program, dubbed as '4x4x4 Service Care Package'. This consists of a four-year warranty scheme, four-year 24x7 roadside assistance and of course, a four-year service bundle; together at an attractive price.
Thoughts On Skoda's New Maintenance Programmes For India
Skoda Shield Plus definitely provides good value for money while also promising a hassle-free ownership experience. Existing customers who are covered under the brand's four-year extended warranty package can also upgrade to Shield Plus. Skoda India seems to be really concerned about its customer base. What do you think of the new Skoda Shield Plus initiative? Let us know in the comment section below.