- 42 min ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- 3 hrs ago Ather 450X Collector’s Edition E-Scooter Unveiled: A Special-Edition 450X For The Enthusiasts!
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Motorcycles To Launch A New Product In India: Could It Be Connected Technology?
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Budget Smartphone Launched: Price, Specifications
- News With QUAD pitch in, India-Japan to tie up for 5G technologies
- Movies Sara Ali Khan Joins Deepika Padukone And Shraddha Kapoor At NCB Office For Questioning
- Sports Sorry Chennai Super Kings fans! Suresh Raina is not coming back, clarifies CSK CEO
- Finance 5 Factors That Could Keep Market Volatile Next Week
- Lifestyle Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Skoda Auto has launched the Kodiaq Scout SUV in the Indian market. The new Skoda Kodiaq Scout is a more off-road-oriented version of the SUV in the market and is priced at Rs 34 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Kodiaq Scout comes with a number of cosmetic upgrades. This includes new skid plates at the front and rear, newly designed 18-inch alloy wheels, silver-finished ORVMs, roof rails and surrounds on the front grille.
The Skoda Kodiaq Scout also comes with better approach and departure angles than the standard model in India. This includes a 22-degree approach angle and 23.1-degree departure angle, while also featuring a slightly raised ground clearance.
The Kodiaq Scout is also the first model from the brand in India to feature the ‘SKODA' logo in block letters on the tailgate.
Zac Hollis, Director - Sales, Service and Marketing, ŠKODA AUTO India, stated: "The Kodiaq model range caters a growing class of discerning customers with the penchant for luxury as well as the right 'value for money' proposition. The new Kodiaq Scout is an integral part of our SUV campaign in India."
He further added, "While retaining its strong family characteristics - emotive design, exquisite interiors, class-leading safety as well as intelligent connectivity features - the Scout, with its distinctive design and all-terrain capabilities, offers a compelling combination and will continue to drive Škoda's success in India."
Inside, the new Skoda Kodiaq Scout comes with an all-black cabin and dashboard. The seats are now wrapped in black leather upholstery, while the beige dashboard is now replaced with black soft-touch materials. The Kodiaq Scout also comes with Alcantara highlights and wooden decor elements on the inside as well.
The Skoda Kodiaq Scout continues to be powered by the same 2.0-litre TDi diesel engine as on the standard variants. It produces 147bhp and 340Nm of peak torque; mated to a seven-speed DSG automatic gearbox.
The Skoda Kodiaq Scout is based on the range-topping variant, receiving all the bells and whistles in terms of features and equipment. This includes ambient lighting, large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Keyless entry, Ventilated seats, panoramic sunroof.
Apart from the above mentioned features, the Kodiaq Scout also comes with a few additional equipment as well, including a new ‘Off-Road' driving mode. Some of the added features exclusively on the Kodiaq Scout SUV: 4x4 drive, hill-hold and descent control, EDS, hands-free parking, Power Nap package, virtual pedal and digital voice enhancement.
In terms of Safety, the Skoda Kodiaq Scout features all the equipment from the standard model, along with nine airbags, Rough road package and iBuzz fatigue alert.
Thoughts On The Skoda Kodiaq Scout Launch In India
The Skoda Kodiaq Scout is an off-road version of the standard SUV in the Indian market. Positioned as the new top-spec variant in the SUV's lineup, the Kodiaq Scout continues to rival the likes of the Ford Endeavour, Toyota Fortuner and Mahindra Alturas G4.