- 8 hrs ago Skoda Karoq And Kamiq SUV India Launch Timeline Confirmed
- 8 hrs ago Deliveries Of The Ducati Panigale V4 R Begin In India
- 11 hrs ago Mahindra Bolero Pick-Up Range Crosses 15 Lakh Production Units Milestone
- 11 hrs ago Suzuki Jimny India Launch Confirmed For Late-2019: Might Be Rebadged As Gypsy For Indian Market
- Technology Most Trending Samsung Smartphones – Galaxy Note10, Galaxy A50, Galaxy A90 And More
- News IRCTC offers 5-day tour to Kanyakumari, Rameswaram and Madurai; details here
- Sports Vinay Kumar bids adieu to Karnataka; joins Puducherry
- Movies RIP Khayyam: Lata Mangeshkar, Javed Akhtar, PM Modi Tweet Condolence Messages
- Lifestyle What Are Happy Hormones And 7 Natural Ways To Boost Them
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Finance FASTags Mandatory For Toll Payment On Highways Starting December 1
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Skoda Auto India announced an assured buyback program that is available across the entire Skoda Superb fleet. This program is available through Skoda Financial Services exclusively. This program called the 'EasyBuy' will allow customers to buy a new Skoda Superb against EMI values of a car from a lower segment. Customers can now get up to 100 per cent finance and up to 40 percent lower equated monthly installments for three years.
According to Economic Times Auto, the Skoda EasyBuy program assures an introductory buyback value of 57 per cent for a new Superb at the end of a three year contract period. Customers can either choose to return the sedan to the dealer (with no further liability provided the car meets 'fair' wear and tear guidelines, and within kilometer allowance); or customers can remain owners of the vehicle by paying the outstanding amount. A third option Skoda EasyBuy offers is to re-finance the vehicle for another contractual term.
Zac Hollis, Director-Sales, Service, & Marketing, Skoda India Pvt. Ltd. said, "Skoda has built its brand on clever offerings and a strong value proposition. In addition to offering a premium product, the 'EasyBuy' program is a unique initiative that further emphasizes the brands efforts to understand customer needs while providing them with a hassle-free ownership experience."
Aashish Deshpande-Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Volkswagen Finance Pvt. Ltd. said, "With our unique financing solutions coupled with the finesse of Skoda Cars, the launch of EasyBuy is another step towards offering a one stop solution. One of which is tailored to the financial and aspirational requirements of the customers. We are confident that this product will act as a true enabler of customer convenience."
The Skoda Superb is available in 7 variants. Four of these are petrol variants that feature a 1.8-litre petrol engine. One variant is available with a manual transmission while the other three variants are available with automatic transmissions. The remaining three variants feature a 2.0-litre diesel engine that is mated to automatic transmission.
The Skoda Superb is available in seven color variants - Candy White, Magnetic Brown Metallic, Business Grey Metallic, Black Magic Pearl Effect, Velvet Red Metallic, Steel Grey, and Moon White Metallic. Prices vary between Rs 25.99 lakh (e-showroom, India) and Rs 33.49 lakh (ex-showroom, India). To know more about the Skoda Superb, click here.
Thoughts About The Skoda EasyBuy Program
This is fantastic! We can all buy a Skoda now. Talking about buying, I'm the only one at my desk, every one else has already left for a Skoda showroom!