- 21 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 23 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 24 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 24 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Jadeja hopes to get better wickets in tournament proper
- News Shaadi at gunpoint: Youth stalks Bhojpuri actress Ritu Singh, forcer her to marry
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Movies India's Most Wanted SECOND DAY Box Office Collection: Arjun Kapoor's Film Continues To Crawl!
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Technology China Unicom announces world's first Super 5G SIM with 128 GB storage
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Skoda Auto India announced an assured buyback program that is available across the entire Skoda Superb fleet. This program is available through Skoda Financial Services exclusively. This program called the 'EasyBuy' will allow customers to buy a new Skoda Superb against EMI values of a car from a lower segment. Customers can now get up to 100 per cent finance and up to 40 percent lower equated monthly installments for three years.
According to Economic Times Auto, the Skoda EasyBuy program assures an introductory buyback value of 57 per cent for a new Superb at the end of a three year contract period. Customers can either choose to return the sedan to the dealer (with no further liability provided the car meets 'fair' wear and tear guidelines, and within kilometer allowance); or customers can remain owners of the vehicle by paying the outstanding amount. A third option Skoda EasyBuy offers is to re-finance the vehicle for another contractual term.
Zac Hollis, Director-Sales, Service, & Marketing, Skoda India Pvt. Ltd. said, "Skoda has built its brand on clever offerings and a strong value proposition. In addition to offering a premium product, the 'EasyBuy' program is a unique initiative that further emphasizes the brands efforts to understand customer needs while providing them with a hassle-free ownership experience."
Aashish Deshpande-Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Volkswagen Finance Pvt. Ltd. said, "With our unique financing solutions coupled with the finesse of Skoda Cars, the launch of EasyBuy is another step towards offering a one stop solution. One of which is tailored to the financial and aspirational requirements of the customers. We are confident that this product will act as a true enabler of customer convenience."
The Skoda Superb is available in 7 variants. Four of these are petrol variants that feature a 1.8-litre petrol engine. One variant is available with a manual transmission while the other three variants are available with automatic transmissions. The remaining three variants feature a 2.0-litre diesel engine that is mated to automatic transmission.
The Skoda Superb is available in seven color variants - Candy White, Magnetic Brown Metallic, Business Grey Metallic, Black Magic Pearl Effect, Velvet Red Metallic, Steel Grey, and Moon White Metallic. Prices vary between Rs 25.99 lakh (e-showroom, India) and Rs 33.49 lakh (ex-showroom, India). To know more about the Skoda Superb, click here.
Thoughts About The Skoda EasyBuy Program
This is fantastic! We can all buy a Skoda now. Talking about buying, I'm the only one at my desk, every one else has already left for a Skoda showroom!