- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled In India: ‘Chetak’ Moniker Makes Its Comeback After 14 Years
- 9 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- 9 hrs ago UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Skoda Auto India has revamped their showroom and service centers across its dealer network in 53 cities. The company along with dealer partners has invested Rs 120 Crore making this the largest rebranding campaign in its history in India.
Skoda's move with rebranding campaign ensures the redesign is done as per the company's new Corporate Identity and Design (CICD). The rebranding activity has been carried out across the 63 sales and 61 service touch points in India. The rebranding campaign is part of the brand's "INDIA 2.0" project.
The new architecture of the Skoda dealership facility features clear and simple name plates for reception sales etc. The experience is further enhanced with a harmonious colour concept, modular design features, and a modern lighting concept.
With the use of premium quality materials inside the dealership network, the company aims to create a more friendly environment, with bright and inviting atmosphere, and making it customer centric as well. Other new design features include, effective lighting solutions, architectural graphic elements, and warm wooden trims placed across the showroom.
Mr. Zac Hollis, Director Sales, Service, and Marketing, Skoda Auto India Pvt Ltd. said, the company's redesigned dealership network is to strengthen the brand in India. Skoda will work closely with their channel partners to guarantee sustainability as well. The redesigned showrooms and service stations will provide enhanced customer experience.
Dealership design architectural concept reflects the brand's ‘philosophy, "Simply Clever with a human touch". In addition to the redesign, the company has also equipped their sales consultant with a device, that can enable the customers to view the entire model range from the company. Called the "iconsultant" the customers can use the device to customise their car while purchasing.
With all the added features company will also train the professional to become customer centric and answer all their questions in a pleasant manner. This rebranding also includes timely attention and complete transparency towards servicing the customer's cars. The brand will also have restructure their parts inventory to keep it clean and organized at the service stations.
Thoughts About The Skoda Rebranding Campaign
Skoda has done a fabulous job with rebranding their brand as a part of their INDIA 2.0 project. The company aims to target more customers through pleasant experience when they visit the Skoda showrooms and service centers. With the Skoda's upcoming launches in India, these new changes will be a welcome addition.