- 6 hrs ago Datsun Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available Across Models
- 8 hrs ago MG eZS SUV India Launch Scheduled For Early 2020: Doctor Strange Concurs
- 9 hrs ago UM Motorcycles Issued Legal Notice By Dealer Association: UM Lohia & Its Management Involved
- 9 hrs ago Isuzu Opens Sales-Serives-Spares Dealership In Andhra Pradesh
- News Maharashtra, Haryana election results today: Lotus set to bloom again, Opposition hopes for comeback
- Movies Akshay Kumar On Insecurities: Never thought A Guy From Chandni Chowk Would Become Akshay Kumar
- Sports French Open Badminton: Srikanth, Kashyap crash out in opening round
- Technology BSNL Offering 1GB Data With Its Rs. 108 Prepaid Plan
- Lifestyle 6 Science-backed Health Benefits Of Honeysuckle, Uses And Side Effects
- Finance Govt Approves BSNL-MTNL Merger; Offers Attractive VRS Package To Employees
- Travel 6 Offline GPS Navigation Apps For Android Users
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
Renault India has teased the upcoming Triber MPV ahead of its globa unveil. A picture, teasing the Renault Triber has been put out by Renault India just two days ahead of the unveiling. The teaser previews the design of the MPV that is set to be unveiled on 19 June, 2019.
The teaser image reveals that the Renault Triber is in-line with the design and styling of newer Renault family models. Up front, it features a bonnet with muscular lines, a large bumper, and a typical Renault three slat grille with chrome elements.
The bumper incorporates trapezoidal fog lamp housings with the horizontal LED DRLs in them. The teaser also reveals the headlamp design and it looks premium. The overall silhouette surely stands out in comparison to the competition.
The teaser image reveals that the Renault Triber features roof rails too. The Renault Triber is based on a modified version of the CMF-A platform that underpins the Renault Kwid. It is obviously larger and can accommodate as it is a seven-seater.
However, we cannot comment on the amount of space inside the car until we actually see it for ourselves. Several bits and bobs of the interiors will be shared with more expensive Renault models like the upcoming Duster and even the Captur.
It features a large touchscreen system that features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The infotainment unit also comes with a few other smart functions like driver economy rating and driving-style coaching to help the driver drive it more economically.
Occupants in the third row are kept comfortable by a dedicated AC vent for the third row. The third row of seats can be completely removed to make space for additional luggage whenever required.
The Renault Triber is powered by a retuned version of the 1.0-litre engine that does duty in the Renault Kwid. It is a three-cylinder motor with the power upped by 7bhp to round it off at 75bhp. Renault will at a later stage launch a turbo-charged version of the engine with much higher output levels.
In terms of safety, the Renault Triber will feature ABS, rear parking sensors, speed warning system, seatbelt warning and airbags for the driver and front passenger.
Thoughts On Renault Triber Teased Ahead Of Launch
The MPV segment is seeing growth and an increase in competition. The Renault Triber is expected to cost between Rs 5.3 to 8 lakh and in that price brack will sit just above the Datsun Go+ and just below the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga - a space that hasn't been exploited yet.