- 38 min ago Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launch Live Updates: Price, Specifications, Features & Other Details
- 52 min ago Tata Harrier Dark Edition Details Revealed With Seats Finished In Benecke-Kaliko Blackstone Leather.
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 5-Year/1-Lakh Warranty Scheme Announced For Select Diesel Models
- 21 hrs ago New Isuzu V-Cross Diesel Automatic Launched In India At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- Movies Dabangg 3: Salman Khan, Sonakshi Sinha Entertain Special Kids On Sets
- News 100 not out: Meet Rohith, who helps the young chase their dreams for the sheer joy of it
- Sports UFC returns to Boston with Light Heavyweight thriller
- Technology Realme 5 Pro Vs Redmi Note 7 Pro – Which Mid-Range Phone Wins The Race?
- Finance TCS Surpasses RIL In Market Cap To Reclaim Most Valued Indian Firm Tag
- Lifestyle Har Chhath 2019: Date, Time, And Significance of Balaram Jayanti Vrat
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Declared, Check Cut-off Score
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Renault is all set to introduce its latest sub-four-metre MPV, the Triber in the Indian market sometime in August. Ahead of its launch in India, the Renault Triber MPV has been spied testing by carandbike.
The spy pics of the upcoming Renault Triber MPV showcases the car completely undisguised and undergoing testing ahead of its launch in the country. The Triber MPV was unveiled globally last month and is an India-specific model.
The spy pics showcases two cars running back-to-back with different colours: Orange and Red. The cars in the spy pics are the top-end variant, as confirmed by the alloy wheels, LED taillights, silver scuff plates and rear wipers.
The Renault Triber is a compact-MPV measuring 3990mm in length, 1739mm in width and 1643mm in height. It comes with a wheelbase of 2636mm while having a ground clearance of 182mm.
The Triber comes with a seven-seater configuration. However, the third-row of seats are removable, offering extra luggage capacity whenever required.
With the third row of seats, the Renault Triber has a luggage space of just 84-litres, which increases to 340-litres with the third row of seats removed. The second-row of seats can further be folded down to offer a further increase in the boot space if required.
The Renault Triber comes with a premium and upmarket design. It features projector headlamps, LED fog lamps, chrome studded grille, with a chrome surround, body cladding all around and sleek wraparound tail lamps as well.
Inside, the Triber comes with most of the essentials from the Kwid hatchback. This includes a digital instrument cluster, large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, soft-touch materials all around and piano-black finish around the central console.
Other standard features on the Renault Triber include safety features such as ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, high-speed warning system, seat-belt reminder and ISOFIX child seat mounts.
The new Renault Triber will come powered by a single-engine option. This is in the form of a 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine producing 70bhp and 96Nm of torque. It will be mated to either a five-speed manual or an AMT transmission.
Thoughts On The Renault Triber Spy Pics
The Renault Triber will be launched in the Indian market sometime in the month of August. The car will be priced highly competitively, at around Rs 4 - 6 lakh, ex-showroom. The Triber will rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga in the market.