- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- News Which constituencies are voting today; Complete list of polls and by-polls on Oct 21
- Movies Badshah Responds After Dr Zeus Accuses Bala Filmmakers Of Having Plagiarized ‘Don’t Be Shy’
- Sports Tearful Murray soaks up European Open win
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Renault India has officially started accepting bookings for their Triber MPV in the Indian market. The new sub-4 metre compact MPV, the Renault Triber was globally unveiled in the country in June and is now available with a starting price of Rs 4.95 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new Renault Triber MPV bookings can be made either online or at any of the company dealerships across the country. The booking amount for the Renault Triber is said to be Rs 11,000.
The Renault Triber MPV is part of the same CMF-A platform as the entry-level Kwid hatchback. However, it does come with an all-new design, a host of features and safety equipment.
It is also powered by the same 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine producing 70bhp and 96Nm of torque. The engine is mated to either a five-speed manual or an AMT automatic transmission.
In terms of design, the Renault Triber comes with a completely new styling, yet retaining the familiar design language of the French carmaker. This includes a large front grille, projector headlamps, LED DRLs, rounded wrap-around tail lights and other styling elements all around.
Inside, the Renault Triber comes with a large 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as standard, fully-digital LED instrument cluster, push-button start/stop, AC vents on the 2nd and 3rd row and a bunch of other class-leading features; along with a host of safety equipment as well.
The Renault Triber MPV although a sub-4 metre offering does come with seven-seats. Although the third-row is easily detachable. Renault boasts that the seating on the Triber can be configured in over 100 different ways offering maximum space for any type of travel — here is our first look review of the Renault Triber MPV.
Thoughts On The Renault Triber MPV Bookings
The Renault Triber bookings have officially begun in the Indian market. The Renault Triber is now on sale in the Indian market. Prices for the MPV starts at Rs 4.95 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The Renault Triber MPV will rival the likes of the Datsun GO+ and the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga in the MPV segment.