- 3 hrs ago New Isuzu V-Cross Diesel Automatic Launched In India At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launching Tomorrow: All You Need To Know
- 5 hrs ago All-New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago CFMoto 250SR Expected To Launch In India By 2020
- Lifestyle Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Why Safety Should Come First In Dahi Handi Celebration?
- Sports India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli looks to surpass MS Dhoni, Ricky Ponting's captaincy records in Test
- Technology Redmi Note 7 Series Phones Surpass 20 Million Units Sales
- Movies Ajith Kumar Overtakes Rajinikanth And Vijay To Become The First Tamil Actor To Achieve This Record!
- News Karnataka govt transfers IMA ponzi case to CBI
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance What Have We Learned About Home Insurance From Recent Floods?
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Renault India has confirmed the launch date and bookings of their sub-4 metre MPV, the Triber in the Indian market. Renault will be launching the Triber MPV In India on the 28th of August with bookings starting from 17th of August.
Renault had the world premiere of the Triber back in June this year. Bookings for the Renault Triber will start from the coming week, for an amount of Rs 11,000. The bookings for the MPV can be made both online and at the company dealerships across the country.
Venkatram, Mamillapalle, CEO & MD, Renault India Operations, stated:
"India is a key market for Groupe Renault. We have a clear objective and strategy to accelerate our expansion in India, by doubling the sales volume to 200,000 units annually over the next three years."
"Renault Triber will play an important role in our expansion plans and will set new benchmarks in terms of space and modularity. Renault Triber is targeted at a wide set of customers across segments, led by the B-segment. Renault Triber brings to the fore the expertise of our thorough customer understanding, ingenious engineering capability, deep design expertise and strong manufacturing competencies."
He further added, "Renault Triber offers Renault's contemporary design, modern features, unmatched space, roominess and versatility. With the opening of bookings today, we look forward to welcoming more customers to the Renault family."
The Renault Triber measures 3990mm in length, 1,739mm in width and 1643mm in height. It also comes with a wheelbase of 2,636mm and has an unladen ground clearance of 182mm. The seven-seater MPV comes with a boot capacity of 87-litres with all three-rows upright, expanded to 625-litres with the last row folded down completely.
The Renault Triber comes with a premium and upmarket design, with modern styling, host of features and a long list of safety equipment. This includes LED headlamps, LED taillights, LED DRLs, 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, fully-digital LED instrument cluster, dual-tone interiors, ABS with EBD, four airbags and a bunch of other features.
Powering the Renault Triber will be a 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine. It produces 70bhp and 92Nm of peak torque and will come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox with the optional AMT as well.
Thoughts On The Renault Triber Booking & Launch Details
The Renault Triber is an important product for the French brand in the Indian market. Renault will price the Triber MPV competitively in the market, which along with its premium looks should help the brand get back on track in India. Once launched, the Renault Triber will rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and the Mahindra Marazzo in the MPV segment.