- 3 hrs ago KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- 4 hrs ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Undisguised Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 6 hrs ago Auto Industry Slowdown: GST On Automobiles Will Not Be Reduced Says GST Council
- 7 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo India Launch Confirmed For Early-2020: Prices For The 488GTB Successor Revealed
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Renault just about launched the all new Triber and has followed up by launching official accessories for the MPV. The official list of accessories for the Renault Triber include alloy wheels, body side cladding, chrome accents, functional lighting, floor and carpet mats, and seat covers, among others.
Owners can now choose from a wide range of accessories and curated kits to suit their needs. Here is the full list of official accessories available for the Renault Triber.
Renault's four-trident styled alloy wheels with yellow highlights adds a lot of bling to the Triber MPV. Especially great from colourful personalities.
Accessories for the all-new Renault Triber include three different body graphics to choose from - Body Graphics Chris Cross, Body Graphics Triangles, and Body Graphics Gradient. We recommend this for folk who like abstract art.
There are two options available for wind deflectors - Wind Deflector with Chrome Insert, and Wind Deflector with Black Insert. One of each, perhaps?
There's a robust and functional Roof Carrier available for the Triber. More room for everyone!
Renault offers the Body Side Cladding accessory so you have piece of mind at tight parking spots, or otherwise. We all know that one person who cannot open a door without bumping it into something.
Renault's accessories for the Triber include two options for bumper protectors - Bumper Corner Protector Black, and Bumper Corner Protector Chrome Insert. We recommend the chrome ones, they look cool.
Other accessories for the exteriors of the car include Mud Flaps, a Rear Bumper Cladding with Red Garnish, Fender Cladding, a roof spoiler, and rather simple looking Car Cover.
Indian buyers love their chrome and in order to help add bling to the Triber, Renault offers a headlamp, front grille, tail lamp, door handle, ORVM, tail gate, and window frame kit chrome garnishes.
The company's accessories list includes an Illuminated Gear Knob for those who want to add a little Sci-Fi to the interiors of the Triber.
Accessories for the Triber also include a Puddle Lamp. Although we think this will be used more to illuminate the area to find dropped keys and other smaller items rather than to look for puddles.
Other electrical accessories for the Renault Triber include ambient lighting, an ORVM turn signal blinker, and illuminated scruff plates.
Renault offers a variety of floor and carpet mats for the all-new Triber. These include mats in black, beige, two kinds of transparent mats, a 3D mat, and a designer mat. Talk about a choice!
There are five options for seat covers available for the Triber - Black with Perforated Leather, Black and Grey Ribbed, Black with Red Highlights, Diamond Cut Black with Red Highlights, and Diamond Cut Black with Grey Highlights.
Other accessories available for the interiors are a chrome gear bezel, a chrome roof-light garnish, a mat for the boot, and an IRVM back cover.
Renault has released prices for the accessories just yet, but we will bring you prices as soon as we hear.
Thoughts About The Accessories For The Renault Triber
This seems to be the new ‘in thing' with buyers and manufacturers. Owners want to customize their vehicles and manufacturers want a piece of the aftermarkets segment. Well, Renault has launched the Triber and accessories for the MPV is quick succession. We hope it works for them.