- 23 min ago Students And Alumni Of IIT Delhi Launch iSafe Assist — Affordable RSA And Emergency Services
- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift To Get Four Airbags, Sunroof & New Petrol Engine
- 2 hrs ago Jeep Compass Trailhawk Launched In India — Priced At Rs 26.8 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago CF Moto Readies Four Motorcycles For July 2019 Launch — The Chinese Invasion
- Movies Was Kamal Haasan Responsible For Rajinikanth's Portrait Being Removed?
- News From Afghanistan, Pakistan to Persian Gulf: India has plenty to discuss during Pompeo visit
- Sports Brawn welcomes Hamilton insight on new F1 rules
- Lifestyle A Bulldog Swallowed 19 Baby Pacifiers!
- Technology Honor 30 Lite Leak: Quad-Rear Cameras, Kirin 810 SoC And More
- Finance Indigo Flat Rs. 2000 Cashback Offer: Know Details
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Coupe styled SUVs have slowly made their way in to the limelight. French auto manufacturer Renault has been the success of models like the Porsche Cayenne and unveiled the Arkana Coupe SUV at the Moscow Auto Show during 2018. Renault has now introduced the production model of the Coupe SUV in Russia and are planning a launch soon.
The Renault Arkana Coupe SUV is very similar to the available in India Renault Captur. The vehicle measures 4.5-meter and is C Segment compact SUV. The Arkana Coupe SUV is powered by a 1.3-litre TCe petrol engine that produces 148bhp of power and 250Nm of torque. The engine is mated to an X-Tronic gearbox.
The Renault Arkana Coupe SUV features an intelligent 4×4 permanent wheel drive system which commissioned by the Renault, Nissan, and Mitsubishi alliance.
The Arkana Coupe SUV looks quite similar to the Renault Captur but it does feature different elements. The C-shaped LED DRLs are the key highlight and the all-LED headlamps are sleek.
The new Renault Arkana Coupe SUV also features a reworked grille, and new, angular bumper. The tapering roof line and a panoramic glass roof add to the freshness factor of the SUV, and large wheel arches cover the 17-inch alloy wheels. The compact SUV also features all around plastic cladding and silver under carriage plates that add to it's visual highlights.
The Renault Arkana Coupe SUV features a spacious cabin, a new multimedia system and the MULTI-SENSE settings. The central console features an 8-inch touchscreen interface for the Renault easy link multimedia system, which supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and Yandex Auto (used in Russia).
The MULTI-SENSE technology offers the driver a choice of three driving modes — Eco, Sport, My Sense. The Renault Arkana Coupe SUV also features the interiors in eight ambient colours. The boot space with all the seats in place is 508 litres, and that can be increased to 1333 liters by folding the rear seats.
While we know that Renault is launching the Arkana Coupe SUV for the Russian market, we think it will launch in India soon. When the compact SUV launches in the country, we expect the car to feature the 1.5-litre H4K engine that is also featured in the Renault Captur. The engine produces 105bhp of power and 142Nm of torque.
Thoughts About The Renault Arkana Coupe SUV
The Arkana Coupe SUV looks great at first glance. Good move by Renault considering the compact SUV market is 'the' market to be in for any manufacturer. We hope Renault launches this car in India. May be it will do just as well as the Duster.