- 2 hrs ago KTM RC 125, RC 200 & RC 390 Launched In New Colours: Prices & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Tata Nexon To Get New Grille Design Soon: Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Bookings & Launch Timeline Revealed: Teaser Video
- 1 day ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Vakeel Saab: Makers Plan To Finish Pawan Kalyan’s Scenes In 30 Days?
- Lifestyle On 2 Years Of Sui Dhaaga, Anushka Sharma’s De-Glam Looks In Printed Sarees That Stole Our Heart
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2020: Discounts Offers On Gadgets And Other Products
- News NIA court sentences to life ISIS terrorist in Omar Al-Hindi case
- Finance ITC Trades Higher Even As Maharashtra Bans Sale Of Loose Cigarettes, Beedis
- Sports Ashok Dinda to play for Goa in upcoming domestic season
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
- Education Supreme Court Decision On UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020, Check Latest News
Coupe styled SUVs have slowly made their way in to the limelight. French auto manufacturer Renault has been the success of models like the Porsche Cayenne and unveiled the Arkana Coupe SUV at the Moscow Auto Show during 2018. Renault has now introduced the production model of the Coupe SUV in Russia and are planning a launch soon.
The Renault Arkana Coupe SUV is very similar to the available in India Renault Captur. The vehicle measures 4.5-meter and is C Segment compact SUV. The Arkana Coupe SUV is powered by a 1.3-litre TCe petrol engine that produces 148bhp of power and 250Nm of torque. The engine is mated to an X-Tronic gearbox.
The Renault Arkana Coupe SUV features an intelligent 4×4 permanent wheel drive system which commissioned by the Renault, Nissan, and Mitsubishi alliance.
The Arkana Coupe SUV looks quite similar to the Renault Captur but it does feature different elements. The C-shaped LED DRLs are the key highlight and the all-LED headlamps are sleek.
The new Renault Arkana Coupe SUV also features a reworked grille, and new, angular bumper. The tapering roof line and a panoramic glass roof add to the freshness factor of the SUV, and large wheel arches cover the 17-inch alloy wheels. The compact SUV also features all around plastic cladding and silver under carriage plates that add to it's visual highlights.
The Renault Arkana Coupe SUV features a spacious cabin, a new multimedia system and the MULTI-SENSE settings. The central console features an 8-inch touchscreen interface for the Renault easy link multimedia system, which supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and Yandex Auto (used in Russia).
The MULTI-SENSE technology offers the driver a choice of three driving modes — Eco, Sport, My Sense. The Renault Arkana Coupe SUV also features the interiors in eight ambient colours. The boot space with all the seats in place is 508 litres, and that can be increased to 1333 liters by folding the rear seats.
While we know that Renault is launching the Arkana Coupe SUV for the Russian market, we think it will launch in India soon. When the compact SUV launches in the country, we expect the car to feature the 1.5-litre H4K engine that is also featured in the Renault Captur. The engine produces 105bhp of power and 142Nm of torque.
Thoughts About The Renault Arkana Coupe SUV
The Arkana Coupe SUV looks great at first glance. Good move by Renault considering the compact SUV market is 'the' market to be in for any manufacturer. We hope Renault launches this car in India. May be it will do just as well as the Duster.