- 4 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Tata Tigor EV Extended Range Variant To be Launched Next Week
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports 10 Lakh Cars From Mundra Port Within Just 10 Years
- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors To Launch New Electric Car In India Next Year: Will Debut New 'Ziptron' EV Technology
- Technology Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design Announced With 5G Support For 2095 Euros
- Movies Soha Ali Khan Says Parenthood Has Changed Her Habits; Wants Inaaya To Learn By Example
- Sports Sri Lanka to go ahead with Pakistan tour despite terror fears
- News PM's US itinerary: Address at UNGA, nearly 20 bilaterals, Houston diaspora event
- Lifestyle 17 Tick-borne Diseases You Should Be Aware Of
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
Coupe styled SUVs have slowly made their way in to the limelight. French auto manufacturer Renault has been the success of models like the Porsche Cayenne and unveiled the Arkana Coupe SUV at the Moscow Auto Show during 2018. Renault has now introduced the production model of the Coupe SUV in Russia and are planning a launch soon.
The Renault Arkana Coupe SUV is very similar to the available in India Renault Captur. The vehicle measures 4.5-meter and is C Segment compact SUV. The Arkana Coupe SUV is powered by a 1.3-litre TCe petrol engine that produces 148bhp of power and 250Nm of torque. The engine is mated to an X-Tronic gearbox.
The Renault Arkana Coupe SUV features an intelligent 4×4 permanent wheel drive system which commissioned by the Renault, Nissan, and Mitsubishi alliance.
The Arkana Coupe SUV looks quite similar to the Renault Captur but it does feature different elements. The C-shaped LED DRLs are the key highlight and the all-LED headlamps are sleek.
The new Renault Arkana Coupe SUV also features a reworked grille, and new, angular bumper. The tapering roof line and a panoramic glass roof add to the freshness factor of the SUV, and large wheel arches cover the 17-inch alloy wheels. The compact SUV also features all around plastic cladding and silver under carriage plates that add to it's visual highlights.
The Renault Arkana Coupe SUV features a spacious cabin, a new multimedia system and the MULTI-SENSE settings. The central console features an 8-inch touchscreen interface for the Renault easy link multimedia system, which supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and Yandex Auto (used in Russia).
The MULTI-SENSE technology offers the driver a choice of three driving modes — Eco, Sport, My Sense. The Renault Arkana Coupe SUV also features the interiors in eight ambient colours. The boot space with all the seats in place is 508 litres, and that can be increased to 1333 liters by folding the rear seats.
While we know that Renault is launching the Arkana Coupe SUV for the Russian market, we think it will launch in India soon. When the compact SUV launches in the country, we expect the car to feature the 1.5-litre H4K engine that is also featured in the Renault Captur. The engine produces 105bhp of power and 142Nm of torque.
Thoughts About The Renault Arkana Coupe SUV
The Arkana Coupe SUV looks great at first glance. Good move by Renault considering the compact SUV market is 'the' market to be in for any manufacturer. We hope Renault launches this car in India. May be it will do just as well as the Duster.