- 3 hrs ago Datsun Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available Across Models
- 4 hrs ago MG eZS SUV India Launch Scheduled For Early 2020: Doctor Strange Concurs
- 6 hrs ago UM Motorcycles Issued Legal Notice By Dealer Association: UM Lohia & Its Management Involved
- 6 hrs ago Isuzu Opens Sales-Serives-Spares Dealership In Andhra Pradesh
- Movies Akshay Kumar On Insecurities: Never thought A Guy From Chandni Chowk Would Become Akshay Kumar
- Sports French Open Badminton: Srikanth, Kashyap crash out in opening round
- News DK Shivakumar released from Tihar jail after being granted bail in money laundering case
- Technology BSNL Offering 1GB Data With Its Rs. 108 Prepaid Plan
- Lifestyle 6 Science-backed Health Benefits Of Honeysuckle, Uses And Side Effects
- Finance Govt Approves BSNL-MTNL Merger; Offers Attractive VRS Package To Employees
- Travel 6 Offline GPS Navigation Apps For Android Users
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
French car manufacturer Renault, is all set to launch its facelift model of the Kwid hatchback, next month in India. Ahead of its launch the spy pics of the Kwid facelift interiors has been leaked online. The spy pics from Auto Factory, reveal the interiors of a production ready model of the company's entry-level hatchback.
The Renault Kwid facelift features a blacked out interiors with an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The infotainment system is placed at the center of the cabin and has been borrowed from the recently launched Triber MPV.
The interiors spy pics of the Kwid facelift also showcases orange accents across the cabin. The new Kwid will also feature an all-new flat-bottom steering wheel which sports a dark gunmetal-finished insert. The interiors also features the name KWID embossed on the dashboard.
The spy pics of the interiors also reveals power-window and hazard buttons placed right below the infotainment screen, with aircon controls moved further downwards. The center console has been redesigned on the facelift model to offer more storage-space upfront.
The new center console also houses the AMT rotary dial for a conventional placement as compared to the current model's position on the dashboard. The instrument cluster is also changed, which now features a fully-digital instrument cluster also borrowed from the Triber MPV.
The exteriors of the Kwid facelift gets a major overhaul and draws design inspiration from the Renault City K-ZE sold in China. The new Kwid exterior revisions include the new dual-headlamp set up, with the LED DRLs on top and the main headlamp unit placed below.
Other changes include a new front grille with thin chrome strip running across its width, with integrated with the LED DRLs on either sides. The bumpers are redesigned too with headlamps cluster placed on either side of the centrally placed air intake.
The tail lamps have been revised with a new C-Shaped LED units as seen on the K-ZE model. Other exterior bits like the, coloured mirror caps and roof rail design have been carried over from the current model.
Mechanically the new Kwid will remain unchanged, and will be powered by the same capacity engine, which are featured on the current models. The current-gen Kwid is offered with two petrol engine options: an 800cc unit producing 54hp of power and 72Nm of torque, and a 1.0-litre engine produces 68hp of power and 91Nm of torque.
The power will be sent to the front wheels with a 5-speed manual transmission as standard on both engines. However, the 1.0-litre engine is offered an optional 5-speed AMT automatic transmission unit. Renault has already released a teaser video which showcases the all-new design of the hatchback — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied
The Kwid has been there for a long time in the market and the cabin looks dated on the current-gen model. However, the new revised interiors on the Kwid facelift model will enhance the experience of travelling with a pleasant cabin feel.
The Kwid facelift when launched will rival against the soon to be launched Maruti S-Presso hatchback. The new Renault Kwid facelift is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 3 lakh to Rs 3.5 lakh, ex-showroom.