- 29 min ago DSK Owned Benelli & Hyosung Motorcycles Up For Grabs – Will Be Available Through Online Auction Only
- 48 min ago Top-Selling Scooters In India For June 2019 — Honda Activa Continues To Remain Unbeatable
- 51 min ago Rs 9 Lakh For A Scooter? Honda Forza 300 Premium Maxi-Scooter To Be Launched In India
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Organizes Mega Experience Service Camp In India — Existing Customers Get Educated
- Movies SHOCKING! Salman Khan Was Not The First Choice To Play Chulbul Pandey In Dabangg
- Sports Overthrow rules come under scrutiny but it cost New Zealand a World Cup
- Lifestyle Maneka Gandhi Reveals Her Cotton Sari Was Woven By Pandit Nehru In Jail
- Technology Apple Might Acquire Intel's 5G Modem Business As Early As Next Week
- News Centre has rejects proposal to grant statehood to Puducherry
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
French carmaker Renault has launched the updated 2019 Captur MPV in India. Prices for the new Renault Captur start at Rs 9.49 lakhs, for the base RXE variant and go all the way up to Rs 12.99 lakh for the top-of-the-line Platine diesel model (all prices mentioned are ex-showroom).
2019 Renault Captur Price List
|RXE (Diesel)||Rs 10,49,999|
|Platine (Diesel)||Rs 12,99,000|
*Please Note: All Prices Mentioned are ex-showroom
The 2019 Renault Captur is now more affordable to own with prices dropping from between Rs 25,999 (Platine Diesel) to Rs 50,999 (RXE Petrol) compared to the previous model. The new Renault Captur has also ditched the RXL and RXT variants offered with the MPV previously. Instead, the Renault has given the Captur more features. Renault now also offers the top-spec Platine variant with the 1.5-litre petrol engine.
The engine options for the new 2019 Renault Captur remain unchanged. The 1.5-litre petrol engine produces 105bhp at 5,600rpm and 142Nm of torque at 4,000rpm. The engine continues to be paired with a 5-speed manual gearbox and returns a mileage of 13.87km/l.
The 1.5-litre diesel engine, on the other hand, cranks out 109bhp at 3,850rpm and 240Nm of torque at 1,750rpm. The diesel Captur is offered with a 6-speed manual gearbox and returns a mileage of 20.37km/l.
Renault has updated the base RXE variant with a host of safety features to make it compliant with new safety norms that go into effect in October 2019. The new RXE variants of the 2019 Renault Captur now sport driver and front passenger airbags, ABS with EBD along with other features like over-speed alert and seat belt reminders for both the driver and front passenger. Despite the increased safety, Renault has actually dropped the prices of the base RXE model by a minimum of Rs 50,000.
The top-of-the-line Platine model too has been upgraded for 2019. The Platine variant of the Captur is for the first time being offered with the 1.5-litre petrol engine (the previous Captur only got the top variant in diesel guise) alongside the regular oil burner. In addition to the new engine option, the Renault Captur Platine gets two more airbags (bringing the total to 4) along with a brand new 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system that finally offers support for both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.