- 22 min ago DSK Owned Benelli & Hyosung Motorcycles Up For Grabs – Will Be Available Through Online Auction Only
- 41 min ago Top-Selling Scooters In India For June 2019 — Honda Activa Continues To Remain Unbeatable
- 44 min ago Rs 9 Lakh For A Scooter? Honda Forza 300 Premium Maxi-Scooter To Be Launched In India
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Organizes Mega Experience Service Camp In India — Existing Customers Get Educated
- Lifestyle Maneka Gandhi Reveals Her Cotton Sari Was Woven By Pandit Nehru In Jail
- Movies Pailwaan Revised Release Date Afloat On Internet; Here's When The Sudeep Starrer Will Grace Theatres
- Sports England cricketers to sport names, numbers on Test jerseys: This is how Twitterati react to change in tradition
- Technology Apple Might Acquire Intel's 5G Modem Business As Early As Next Week
- News Centre has rejects proposal to grant statehood to Puducherry
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
Renault dealerships have started offering dealer-level discounts and other incentives for the Captur SUV in India. The Renault Captur MY2018 units now come with discounts worth more than Rs 2.50 lakh.
These discounts are on the on-road prices of the SUV while the ex-showroom prices remain unchanged. The price reduction comes in the form of free insurance and warranty, among other incentives available. These above-mentioned discounts and incentives are valid across all variants of the Captur SUV.
The base trim 'RXE' which was earlier priced at Rs 12.23 lakh, now comes with a price tag of Rs 10.86 lakh. This translates to a discount of Rs 1.37 lakh. Similarly, the prices for the top-spec 'Platine Dual-tone' variant has reduced to Rs 14.58 lakh from the previous Rs 17.16 lakh — a price reduction of a massive Rs 2.58 lakh. All prices are on-road (Mumbai).
The Renault Captur is available in a range of seven variants; three petrol and four diesel options. The petrol unit is in the form of a 1.5-litre engine producing 105bhp and 142Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
The 1.5-litre diesel unit, on the other hand, churns out 119bhp and 250Nm of torque and is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox. This engine will also power the upcoming Nissan Kicks — read our review here.
The Renault Captur offers the best-in-class ground clearance of 210mm and is ideally suited for the Indian market. It also boasts of a number of features and equipment, including LED headlamps, 17-inch alloy wheels, large touchscreen infotainment system, ABS with EBD, hill-start assists and dual front airbags; to name a few.
Thoughts On The Dealer-Level Renault Captur Discounts
The Renault Captur was launched in the Indian market in November 2017. However, the SUV has not managed to be a successful model for the brand. The Captur rivals the likes of the Mahindra XUV500, Hyundai Creta and the upcoming Tata Harrier in the Indian market. It will be interesting to see if the discounts available on the model, will help attract sales towards the SUV.
Source: Autocar India