- 3 hrs ago Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- 4 hrs ago Kia Seltos Receives 6,046 Bookings On The First Day — Launch Scheduled In August
- 4 hrs ago BS-VI Petrol & Diesel Prices Will Increase Post April 2020 — Another Challenge For The Auto Sector!
- 5 hrs ago Lotus Evija Electric Hypercar Unveiled — Time Travel Is Almost Here!
- News Kulbhushan Jadhav verdict: India says stand validated, expect Pak to implement ICJ verdict
- Technology Xiaomi Mi A3 Launched – Triple Rear Cameras, Snapdragon 665 SoC And More
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Movies Veteran Bengali Actor Swarup Dutta Passes Away Due To Cardiac Arrest In Kolkata
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Renault India has announced a discount of up to Rs 81,000 for the Captur crossover. The discount applies only to MY2018 (Model Year: 2018) units of the Renault Captur. Launched back in November 2017 at a starting price of Rs 9.99 lakh, the Renault Captur was aimed to be the perfect crossover for families, with the DNA of an SUV.
With ex-showroom (Delhi) prices of the Renault Captur ranging from around Rs 10 lakh to 13.90 lakh, the five-seater was introduced in seven variants. Engine choices include both petrol and diesel; no automatic transmission.
While prices for the base RXE and RXL variants remain unchanged, here are the Renault Captur's latest discounts at a glance!
- RXT Dual Tone (Petrol): Rs 41,000
- RXT Dual Tone (Diesel): Rs 60,000
- Platine (Diesel): Rs 81,000
In addition to this, some sources suggest that there is a corporate discount of Rs 5000.
As mentioned before, the Renault Captur comes in two engine formats: 1.5-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel; both found in a lot of Nissan-Renault products. The petrol engine makes 105bhp and 142Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a five-speed manual transmission.
The diesel engine, on the other hand, produces 119bhp and 240Nm while mated to a six-speed manual. The same engine powers the upcoming Nissan Kicks — read our detailed review.
With a class-leading ground clearance of 210mm, the Renault Captur is an ideal product for the Indian roads. The Captur is sold in various global markets as well, even though the Indian version is a bit feature-cut to bring the prices down.
Speaking about features, the Renault Captur comes with full-LED headlamps, 17-inch wheels, a large touchscreen infotainment system and an interesting instrument console design. On the safety front, it gets dual front airbags, ESC, ABS+EBD+BA and Hill Start Assist.
The Renault Kaptur competes with the Mahindra XUV 500, Hyundai Creta and even the upcoming Tata Harrier — know everything about it.
Thoughts On Renault Captur's Discount Offers
The Renault Captur has not been as successful as the brand expected it to be, and sales figures are plummeting big time. The five-seater SUV segment is a really competitive sphere on the Indian market and the Captur is overshadowed by models such as the Creta. This is the main reason why the French-origin brand has come up with such big discounts.