- 1 hr ago New Mahindra Thar & XUV300 BS-VI Spied Testing In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Tata Sumo Discontinued In India: Company Stops Production Of SUV After 25 Years Of Sales
- 2 hrs ago Aprilia To Launch New 150cc Motorcycle In India At 2020 Auto Expo: To Rival The Yamaha R15
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Force Gurkha Spied Testing: Will Feature A BS-VI Engine
- Movies Upendra Says Fan Wars Are Necessary! 'But It Should Stay Within The Limits Of Sandalwood'
- News Abdullah’s preventive detention was converted into PSA on Sunday
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale To Go Live On September 29: All Offers Detailed
- Lifestyle World Ozone Day 2019: Products That Cause Ozone Depletion And Their Eco-friendly Alternatives
- Sports Ashes 2019 Stats, Records & Results: Unstoppable Smith, undaunted Stokes, unmissable Archer leave their mark
- Finance Sensex Closes 261 Points Lower As Drones Attack Saudi Oil Facilities
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Jaguar Land Rover has just equipped the Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV with a 2.0-litre petrol engine. This engine, available on the S, SE, and HSE trims of the Range Rover Sport, makes use of a twin-scroll turbocharger to produce 296.26bhp of power and 400 Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mate to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Rohit Suri, President and Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India, said, "The success of the Range Rover Sport has been integral in driving demand for the Land Rover portfolio in India. The Model Year 2019 2.0 l petrol derivative should further increase the aspirational value of the flagship model at an attractive and exciting price."
Outside of the new engine that if featured on the Land Rover Range Rover Sport, there are no changes to the vehicle. The vehicle still features horizontally-placed headlamps with LED DRLs, and an all black front grille. The sides of the car feature a character line extending from the bonnet all the way to the rear of the SUV. The rear of the vehicle features wrap-around LED tail lights. Other design bits at the rear include a sculpted bumper with twin exhaust tips.
The Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV features a panoramic sun-roof, a three-zone climate control, a 12.3-inch interactive driver display system, a head-up display (HUD), and Jaguar Land Rover's Touch Pro Duo infotainment system.
Outside of the new 2.0-litre petrol engine, the Range Rover Sport is also offered with a 3.0-litre V6 diesel engine that produces 254.79bhp of power and 600 Nm of torque. This engine too is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
The new model gets a starting price of ₹ 86.71 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The New Engine Featured On The Land Rover Range Rover Sport
296.26 is a lot of break horse power to have, especially from a 2.0-litre petrol engine. The Ranger Rover Sport no doubt is a beautiful SUV to have in one's stable. We wonder what JLR will do next.