- 10 min ago Next-Gen Maruti Suzuki Celerio To Be Launched In 2020
- 13 min ago KTM RC125 ABS Launched In India — Introductory Price Of Rs 1.4 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- 1 hr ago Renault Triber MPV Unveiled In India For Global Markets — Premium MPV On A Budget?
- 1 hr ago Maruti Launching S-Presso In October 2019 — Fancy A Cup? Or Car?
- Movies Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy Trailer To Be Released On This Special Day?
- Finance Bengaluru Enters Top 10 APAC Cities List For Real Estate FDI
- News ‘One Nation, One Election’: PM chairs all party meet as several oppn leaders give a miss
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Technology Asus 6Z Launched In India With Rotating Camera – Price, Key Features And Offers
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: England batting is only getting strong; how long till they breach 500-run mark?
- Lifestyle Two Women Hospitalized After Using A Vacuum Hose To End Their Periods Early
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Jaguar Land Rover has just equipped the Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV with a 2.0-litre petrol engine. This engine, available on the S, SE, and HSE trims of the Range Rover Sport, makes use of a twin-scroll turbocharger to produce 296.26bhp of power and 400 Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mate to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Rohit Suri, President and Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India, said, "The success of the Range Rover Sport has been integral in driving demand for the Land Rover portfolio in India. The Model Year 2019 2.0 l petrol derivative should further increase the aspirational value of the flagship model at an attractive and exciting price."
Outside of the new engine that if featured on the Land Rover Range Rover Sport, there are no changes to the vehicle. The vehicle still features horizontally-placed headlamps with LED DRLs, and an all black front grille. The sides of the car feature a character line extending from the bonnet all the way to the rear of the SUV. The rear of the vehicle features wrap-around LED tail lights. Other design bits at the rear include a sculpted bumper with twin exhaust tips.
The Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV features a panoramic sun-roof, a three-zone climate control, a 12.3-inch interactive driver display system, a head-up display (HUD), and Jaguar Land Rover's Touch Pro Duo infotainment system.
Outside of the new 2.0-litre petrol engine, the Range Rover Sport is also offered with a 3.0-litre V6 diesel engine that produces 254.79bhp of power and 600 Nm of torque. This engine too is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
The new model gets a starting price of ₹ 86.71 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The New Engine Featured On The Land Rover Range Rover Sport
296.26 is a lot of break horse power to have, especially from a 2.0-litre petrol engine. The Ranger Rover Sport no doubt is a beautiful SUV to have in one's stable. We wonder what JLR will do next.