- 5 hrs ago Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
- 6 hrs ago Renault Car Discounts & Year-End Benefits: Special Offers Of Up To Rs 70,000 Across All Models
- 8 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020 In India: Suzuki Motorcycle Records Over 64,000 Units Sales
- 9 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Hyundai Registers 9.4% Growth In Terms Of Domestic Yearly Sales
- News DCGI finds no link between COVID vaccine shot and 'adverse' reaction in Chennai volunteer during trial
- Sports India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Important that I try to win games for India whenever I play: Shardul Thakur
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Amitabh Bachchan Gives Special Name To Contestant Abhilasha Rao Kalwa; Calls Her 'Madam Sir'
- Lifestyle Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Finance JP Morgan Cuts EPS On RIL By 7-8%; Sees Limited Upside In Share Price
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
Jaguar Land Rover has just equipped the Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV with a 2.0-litre petrol engine. This engine, available on the S, SE, and HSE trims of the Range Rover Sport, makes use of a twin-scroll turbocharger to produce 296.26bhp of power and 400 Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mate to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Rohit Suri, President and Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India, said, "The success of the Range Rover Sport has been integral in driving demand for the Land Rover portfolio in India. The Model Year 2019 2.0 l petrol derivative should further increase the aspirational value of the flagship model at an attractive and exciting price."
Outside of the new engine that if featured on the Land Rover Range Rover Sport, there are no changes to the vehicle. The vehicle still features horizontally-placed headlamps with LED DRLs, and an all black front grille. The sides of the car feature a character line extending from the bonnet all the way to the rear of the SUV. The rear of the vehicle features wrap-around LED tail lights. Other design bits at the rear include a sculpted bumper with twin exhaust tips.
The Land Rover Range Rover Sport SUV features a panoramic sun-roof, a three-zone climate control, a 12.3-inch interactive driver display system, a head-up display (HUD), and Jaguar Land Rover's Touch Pro Duo infotainment system.
Outside of the new 2.0-litre petrol engine, the Range Rover Sport is also offered with a 3.0-litre V6 diesel engine that produces 254.79bhp of power and 600 Nm of torque. This engine too is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
The new model gets a starting price of ₹ 86.71 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The New Engine Featured On The Land Rover Range Rover Sport
296.26 is a lot of break horse power to have, especially from a 2.0-litre petrol engine. The Ranger Rover Sport no doubt is a beautiful SUV to have in one's stable. We wonder what JLR will do next.