- 1 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 1 day ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 3 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 3 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Lifestyle This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
India's most definitive conference on passenger mobility Prawaas 2019 was recently flagged off at CIDCO Exhibition Centre, Vashi, Navi Mumbai. The second edition of Prawaas is being held from 25th - 27th July 2019, with the theme "Safe, Smart and Sustainable Passenger Mobility."
Aaditya Uddhav Thackery, President, Yuva Sena, Youth Wing of Shiv Sena said, "I am honoured to be a part of this exciting event. Transport is one of the most critical aspects of development and no state can go forward unless it has a robust transportation system in place. Maharashtra as a state has taken a number of key initiatives like rationalization of bus fares, has resulted in an exponential rise in commuters taking public transport." Also, a new logo of YUVA-BOCI was also unveiled by Aaditya Thackery on the occasion.
The second edition of Prawaas will bring all the people from the Bus and Car operator associations under one roof. The event is expected to see the participation of more than 10,000 bus operators, 150 plus Leading Exhibitors, more than 20,000 Business Visitors and 100 plus Expert Speakers.
The CIDCO Exhibition Centre is over 1,50,000 sq. ft. and will showcase leading Bus & Car Manufacturers, Bus Body Builders, Component and accessories, Maintenance Equipment & Services, IT & Mobility Solutions, Training & Skills, Finance & Insurance, STU's & Tourism Boards etc. However, the focus on Electric Mobility (EVs) will remain the main attraction of the event.
Diwakar Narayan, Ministry of Transport and Khar land Development, Government of Maharashtra said, "Prawaas is an excellent initiative and I am happy to be a part of this event. As a part of the government, we have taken a number of initiatives that will ease the pain of commuters while making operations profitable for the operators. There is a need for greater cooperation amongst the stakeholders to create a win-win proposition for all."
Thoughts On Prawaas 2019 Passenger Mobility
It is really good to see that such an event brings so many manufacturers and participants under one roof. The Safe, Smart and Sustainable Passenger Mobility theme is a very good theme that the even is following and also as it is the era for EVs, passenger vehicles like buses and taxies and now becoming electric for a better environment.