- 1 hr ago Porsche & Boeing Enter Partnership To Develop Premium Electric Flying Cars
- 1 hr ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 Prices Increased In India: Price Hike Only For Standard & Darknight Edition Models
- 1 hr ago New Mahindra Thar (2020) Spied Testing Again Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago Maruti XL5 (Premium WagonR) Spied Testing Yet Again: Fresh Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- Lifestyle Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Drop Dead Gorgeous At The Maleficent Mistress Of Evil Trailer Launch
- Technology Apple iPad 2019 Goes On Sale Starting At Rs. 29,900 In India: Price And Offers
- News Haryana sees increase in number of candidates with pending criminal cases
- Movies Rangoli Chandel Pokes Fun At Kareena Kapoor & Karan Johar's Discussion On Alia-Ranbir's Love Life!
- Sports Klopp's boisterous behaviour not for show – Milner
- Finance Should You Get The Rs 1 Crore Life Insurance Cover?
- Travel 8 Most Dangerous Road Routes In India
- Education October 2: Exclusive 150th Birth Eve Mahatma Gandhi Quotes And Views On Education 2019
Car Wraps have been around for a long time and people continue to wrap their cars in various colours, designs and attractive graphics. Car wrapping has opened up the automotive world to a plethora of aesthetic customisation options, however, it has also opened doors for some mistakes as has been proven by this particular case in Germany.
A 31-year-old man in Germany is in trouble after the german police seized his car for being too bright and gleamy in nature. The car in question is a Porsche Panamera with a bright golden wrap.
The car attracted so much attention that the police stopped him and asked him to remove the wrap. However, the owner of the car never removed the wrap and kept using the car. It wasn't a long time before the Porsche Panamera garnered attention from the cops again.
This time though the cops were a less lenient. According to reports, this time, the police seized the car and confiscated its license plate. The car was towed away and the owner was fined. The police informed the person that he could drive the car again only once the wrap has been removed.
That in itself will act as another fine to the owner of the person as the wrap in that colour was expensive. Wrapping a car as large as the Porsche Panamera in that colour could cost as much $5,566 (Rs 3.8 lakh) and removing it just because the police asked him to, should hurt.
Thoughts On Porsche Panamera Seized Because Of Gold Chrome Wrap
Car wraps have been around for ages now, but authorities were always lenient with it. Now though, the German Police have begun confronting such modifications. We aren't sure if the police will crackdown on all car wraps or just on the bright, reflective colours.
In India, the scene isn't very different. People have been wrapping their cars in all sorts of shades and designs. This however is illegal if the colour of the car is changed.
The registration certificate of every car specifies its original colour and if this colour has to be changed, the owner of the car will have to take permission from the RTO and get it changed in the registration certificate as well once the car has been painted or wrapped with the new colour.
The police in India have not started cracking down on wraps, but if they do, the wraps will have to be removed.
Image Source: Welt