- 16 hrs ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago Tata Altroz Production-Spec Revealed: India Launch Scheduled For January 2020
- Movies Pati Patni Aur Woh Movie Review: Indulge In This Love Affair For The Laughs!
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Lifestyle World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Porsche India has launched the 2019 Macan facelift SUV in the market. The 2019 Porsche Macan facelift is offered in two variants: Macan and Macan S. The standard model is offered with a starting price of Rs 69.98 lakh. The higher-spec Macan S, on the other hand, comes priced at 85.03 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (India). Bookings for the SUV began back in June, with deliveries expected to start in the coming weeks.
In terms of styling, the 2019 Porsche Macan receives a significant number of updates, mainly inspired by the latest-generation Cayenne. The front features a number of updates, making it look wider than before. The SUV gets LED lighting all around, including the headlamps, DRLs, fog lamps, taillights and the turn indicators.
The 2019 Porsche Macan facelift gets a choice of four new exterior colour schemes: Miami Blue, Mamba Green Metallic, Dolomite Silver Metallic and Crayon. The facelifted SUV also rides on 20-inch wheels, with the 21-inch provided as optional; both of them though are offered with a number of customisable options.
Interiors of the 2019 Macan facelift will feature a number of updates. This includes the addition of a new 11-inch touchscreen infotainment system. It also comes with the ‘Porsche Communication Management (PCM) and a ‘Connect Plus' module. This new module from Porsche syncs the vehicle with the brand's ‘Off-Road Precision' app, which records and analyses the driving experience of the SUV.
Pavan Shetty, Director, Porsche India, stated,
"The Macan has been one of our most successful series in India and with the new generation combining even more pronounced Porsche DNA, greater performance and comfort, I am confident that the success story is sure to continue. I believe that the Macan is the most exciting compact SUV on the market, never allowing you to forget it is a true sports car at heart. The new range offers the perfect balance of emotions and functionality. The newly introduced Crest Care Package for the Macan offers complete peace of mind for the vehicle's upkeep and I am delighted to be welcoming the first variants of Macan to the market."
Porsche will offer the Macan in two variants in the Indian market: Macan and Macan S. The standard model will be powered by a 2.0-litre turbocharged in-line four engine producing 245bhp and 370Nm of torque.
The Macan S, however, is powered by a 3.0-litre twin-turbo V6 engine churning out 348bhp and 450Nm of torque. Both engines will come mated to a seven-speed PDK automatic transmission unit, sending power to all four wheels.
Both the variants of the Macan will also come with Porsche's ‘Chrono Pack'. This offers additional driving and performance aids such as an upgraded gearbox for faster gearshifts, launch control, additional driving modes and overall sportier response.
Thoughts On The 2019 Porsche Macan Facelift
The 2019 Porsche Macan facelift is the flagship model in its segment. It offers a host of features, sporty styling and performance and characteristic Porsche styling. The Sporty SUV rivals the likes of the Audi Q5 and the Jaguar F-Pace in the Indian market.