- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 10 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 12 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 13 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Technology Spectrum Auction Might Increase Debt Of Telecom Industry: ICRA
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Finance Sun Pharma Q4 Profit Falls 37% On One-Time Expenditure
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Porsche has unveiled their all-new Cayenne Coupe SUV in Stuttgart, Germany. The Porsche Cayenne Coupe is essentially a Coupe version of the standard Cayenne SUV already available in the international market. The 2019 Porsche Cayenne Coupe will rival the likes of the BMW X6 and the Mercede-Benz GLE Coupe.
In terms of design changes, the Cayenne Coupe now comes with a more curvier roofline, complemented by a shallower front windscreen and A-pillar. Porsche has also increased the width of the SUV by up to 18mm and has also redesigned the rear doors and the rear bumpers, continuing with the coupe-theme.
There is also an active spoiler on the boot, which extends out by 135mm at speed over 90km/h to provide an additional amount of downforce. The active rear spoiler also works in conjunction with the fixed spoiler on the roof.
Talking about the roof, the Porsche Cayenne Coupe comes with a panoramic fixed glass as standard. Porsche also offers an optional carbon fibre roof with a centre seam, giving it a characteristic sports car look.
The carbon-fibre roof on the Porsche Cayenne Coupe is available as part of the brand's three lightweight sports packages for the SUV. The sport packages also include additional sport design features, lightweight 22-inch GT wheels, classic fabric seats, carbon-fibre and alcantara accents on various parts of the interiors and a sports exhaust system as well.
Moving to the interiors, the Porsche Cayenne Coupe offers an eight-way sports front seats with an integrated headrest. At the rear, the Cayenne Coupe comes with bench seats divided by a central armrest, comfortable for two passengers. However, Porsche also offers bench seats suitable for three-passengers as optional, at no additional costs.
The rear passengers now sit 30mm lower to the ground, compared to the standard Cayenne SUV. This is mainly to make room for headspace due to the sloping coupe roofline. Other features such as the infotainment system, digital instrument cluster and every other controls are the same as the standard Cayenne.
The new Porsche Cayenne Coupe will be available in two petrol engine variants. The entry-level variant will come with a 2.9-litre turbocharged V6 petrol unit churning out 340bhp and 450Nm of peak torque.
The top-spec variant, on the other hand, features a larger 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged V8 petrol engine producing 550bhp and 770Nm of peak torque. Both engines on the Cayenne Coupe will come mated to Porsche's eight-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The Porsche Cayenne Coupe
Porsche recently launched the third-generation Cayenne SUV in India, with a starting price of Rs 1.19 crore, ex-showroom (Delhi). There is however, no news yet regarding the Porsche Cayenne Coupe's entry in to the Indian market.