- 10 hrs ago MG Hector Facelift Spotted Testing In Vadodara: Details & Specifications
- 10 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Accessories List Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Is The Complete List
- 12 hrs ago Triumph Trident Is In Its Final Testing Phase: Expected To Launch Sometime Next Year
- 12 hrs ago Ampere Launches New Electric Scooter Variants: Gets Added Features, Improved Mileage & More
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2020: Irresistible Offers On Electronics Gadgets
- Sports IPL 2020: KKR vs RR: Young Gill, Mavi and Nagarkoti shine in Knight Riders' big win over Royals
- Movies Thani Oruvan 2: The Jayam Ravi-Mohan Raja Project To Start Rolling In February 2021?
- Education SSC CGL Tier 3 Result 2020: Check Skill Test And Document Verification Details
- News Karnataka to effect steep hike in penalty for not wearing masks
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi’s Stunning Golden Dress And Funny Expressions Leaves Fans Smitten
- Finance SBI Customers Can Check Balance, View Passbook Without Logging In SBI YONO App: Here's How
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In October 2020
Porsche has unveiled their all-new Cayenne Coupe SUV in Stuttgart, Germany. The Porsche Cayenne Coupe is essentially a Coupe version of the standard Cayenne SUV already available in the international market. The 2019 Porsche Cayenne Coupe will rival the likes of the BMW X6 and the Mercede-Benz GLE Coupe.
In terms of design changes, the Cayenne Coupe now comes with a more curvier roofline, complemented by a shallower front windscreen and A-pillar. Porsche has also increased the width of the SUV by up to 18mm and has also redesigned the rear doors and the rear bumpers, continuing with the coupe-theme.
There is also an active spoiler on the boot, which extends out by 135mm at speed over 90km/h to provide an additional amount of downforce. The active rear spoiler also works in conjunction with the fixed spoiler on the roof.
Talking about the roof, the Porsche Cayenne Coupe comes with a panoramic fixed glass as standard. Porsche also offers an optional carbon fibre roof with a centre seam, giving it a characteristic sports car look.
The carbon-fibre roof on the Porsche Cayenne Coupe is available as part of the brand's three lightweight sports packages for the SUV. The sport packages also include additional sport design features, lightweight 22-inch GT wheels, classic fabric seats, carbon-fibre and alcantara accents on various parts of the interiors and a sports exhaust system as well.
Moving to the interiors, the Porsche Cayenne Coupe offers an eight-way sports front seats with an integrated headrest. At the rear, the Cayenne Coupe comes with bench seats divided by a central armrest, comfortable for two passengers. However, Porsche also offers bench seats suitable for three-passengers as optional, at no additional costs.
The rear passengers now sit 30mm lower to the ground, compared to the standard Cayenne SUV. This is mainly to make room for headspace due to the sloping coupe roofline. Other features such as the infotainment system, digital instrument cluster and every other controls are the same as the standard Cayenne.
The new Porsche Cayenne Coupe will be available in two petrol engine variants. The entry-level variant will come with a 2.9-litre turbocharged V6 petrol unit churning out 340bhp and 450Nm of peak torque.
The top-spec variant, on the other hand, features a larger 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged V8 petrol engine producing 550bhp and 770Nm of peak torque. Both engines on the Cayenne Coupe will come mated to Porsche's eight-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The Porsche Cayenne Coupe
Porsche recently launched the third-generation Cayenne SUV in India, with a starting price of Rs 1.19 crore, ex-showroom (Delhi). There is however, no news yet regarding the Porsche Cayenne Coupe's entry in to the Indian market.