- 7 min ago Volkswagen T-Roc Start Arriving At Dealerships Post Lockdown: Deliveries To Commence Soon
- 1 hr ago MG ZS EV Bookings To Reopen On June 1: Will Be Introduced In Six New Cities
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV: Expected Launch Date, Prices, Specs, Features & Rivals Explained
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Global Debut Likely On June 4: Here Are All Details
- Movies Irrfan Khan’s Friend Reveals He Had Raised Funds For COVID-19 Relief; Did Not Want Anyone To Know
- Sports Anand lands in India after being stuck in Germany for over three months
- Technology Mubadala, Microsoft, Twitter Might Invest In Reliance Jio Platforms: Report
- News 57% worried of high-priced COVID-19 treatment in pvt hospitals: Survey
- Lifestyle Indo-Mediterranean Diet And Heart Health: What Is The Link?
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Now, Autocar India reports that Porsche has confirmed the launch of the Cayenne Coupe SUV for the Indian market as well. According to reports, Porsche is expected to launch the all-new Cayenne Coupe SUV in India sometime in October-2019.
However, the German sportscar brand will initially introduce only the standard variant of the Cayenne Coupe in the Indian market. This will be the lower-spec trim powered by a 2.9-litre turbocharged V6 petrol engine producing 340bhp and 450Nm of torque. It will come mated to a standard eight-speed torque-converter automatic gearbox.
The more powerful variant will come at a later-stage, sometime in 2020. The top-spec Porsche Cayenne Coupe is powered by a 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged V8 petrol engine. It produces 550bhp and 770Nm of torque and will be mated to the same eight-speed automatic transmission as the lower-spec model.
The Coupe version of the Cayenne will come with a number of design and feature changes compared to the standard SUV. some of the differences include a sloping roofline, shallower windscreen and A-pillar, 18mm increased width and redesigned rear doors and bumpers.
Moving to the interiors, the Cayenne Coupe now comes with two individual bench seats as standard, separated by a central armrest. The rear seats also sit 30mm lower to the ground, compared to the standard Cayenne model. This is mainly to allow for better headroom due to the sloping roofline. Porsche will also offer standard Cayenne bench seats seen at no additional cost.
The Porsche Cayenne Coupe also comes with a sport package, which offers additional sporty design features, lightweight 22-inch GT wheels, carbon-fibre and alcantara accents on various parts of the interiors and classic fabric seats.
Other standard features on the Porsche Cayenne Coupe include a fixed panoramic glass, with the optional carbon-fibre roof, a fixed roof spoiler and an additional active spoiler which extends out by 135mm at speeds above 90km/h.
Thoughts On The All-New 2019 Porsche Cayenne Coupe
The new Porsche Cayenne Coupe is one of the latest SUVs to be unveiled from the German supercar manufacturer. The Porsche Cayenne Coupe once launched in India is expected to be priced around the Rs 1.5 crore, ex-showroom range. It will rival the likes of the BMW X6 and the Mercedes-AMG GLE Coupe in the Indian market.