- 1 day ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 1 day ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 3 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Technology List Of Realme Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- Movies Star Screen Awards Red Carpet Pics: Deepika Padukone Turns Heads In A Brand New Avatar; Looks Wow
- Sports I-League 2019-20: Preview: Indian Arrows and Aizawl both look focused in their quest for first win
- News Karnataka By-Election Results 2019 LIVE: Counting to begin at 8 am
- Lifestyle Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Porsche has confirmed the launch of its Cayenne Coupe in the Indian market next month. The new Porsche Cayenne Coupe will go on sale in the country from the 13th of December. The Coupe version of the standard Cayenne SUV is already on sale in international markets and will finally be making its entry into India next month.
Porsche unveiled the Cayenne Coupe earlier this year in Stuttgart, Germany. It comes with a coupe-like sloping roof at the rear, along with a host of other design changes as well. The Porsche Cayenne Coupe once launched in India will rival the likes of the Mercedes-Benz GLE-Coupe and the BMW X6.
Porsche has redesigned the rear of the car while also updating the A-pillars, complemented by a shallower windscreen. The company has also increased the width of the SUV by 18mm and redesigned the rear doors and bumpers as well. The Porsche Cayenne Coupe will also come with an active rear spoiler mounted on the boot, which extends 135mm outwards at 90km/h.
The Interior on the Porsche Cayenne Coupe is very similar to that of the standard SUV. However, the rear seats are now positioned 30mm lower to accommodate the sloping roof and offer decent headroom to the rear passengers.
Porsche could also offer the Cayenne Coupe with a Sports Package as well. This offers additional features such as a carbon-fibre roof (replacing a fixed panoramic sunroof), set of lighter 22-inch GT wheels, carbon-fibre seats and a sportier exhaust note as well.
Porsche will offer the Cayenne Coupe in India with both petrol engine options. This includes the base 2.9-litre turbocharged V6 and the 4.0-litre turbocharged V8 engine. The smaller V6 produces 350bhp and 450Nm of peak torque while the larger V8 churns out 550bhp and 770nm of peak torque. Both engines come mated to the same eight-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launch In India
Porsche will introduce the Cayenne Coupe as the range-topping variant in the SUVs lineup in India. Once launched in India, the Porsche Cayenne Coupe will rival other SUV-Coupe in the country and will be priced higher than the standard SUV model. We expect the prices of the Cayenne Coupe to be in the range of Rs 1.4 crore, ex-showroom.