- 1 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 1 day ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 3 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 3 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Lifestyle This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Japanese automobile manufacturer Nissan, is offering their select range this benefits of up to Rs 94,000 this festive season depending on the model and variant. The models covered under the Nissan's festive offer are the Kicks, Micra and the Sunny.
The Diwali offers from the company include cash discount, exchange bonus, corporate discounts and maintenance packages available this festive season. Here are the model wise details of the Diwali offer:
The entry-level model from Nissan's India line-up is offered with benefits of up to Rs 41,000 this festive season. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 6,000.
The Active is a manual variant of the Micra hatchback with beefed up body panels. The Micra Active model is only available with a 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine producing 67bhp and 104Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission as standard.
The Micra hatchback is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 51,000 this Diwali. The festive offer on the hatchback includes a cash discount worth Rs 25,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 6,000.
Micra hatchback is offered with two engine options: a 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine produce 75bhp and 104Nm of torque, and a 1.5-litre four-cylinder diesel engine churning out 65bhp and 160Nm of torque.
The petrol engine comes mated to a CVT automatic transmission as standard. While the diesel engine come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. Nissan Micra rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Ford Figo; among others in the segment.
The Sunny Sedan is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 94,000 by Nissan this festive season. The Diwali benefits includes a cash discount of Rs 50,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 30,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 14,000.
Nissan Sunny is a very spacious sedan in the segment and is offered with two engine options: a 1.5-litre petrol engine producing 97.6bhp and 134Nm of torque, and a 1.5-litre diesel engine churning out 84.8bhp and 200Nm of torque.
Both engines come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard, while the petrol variant is offered with a CVT automatic transmission unit. Prices of the Nissan Sunny Sedan starts from Rs 6.99 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The Nissan Kicks was launched earlier this year with innovative technology features on the SUV. however, the SUV has not registered good numbers in sales for the company. Therefore, Nissan is promoting their SUV with attractive maintenance package this festive season to reduce the cost of ownership. This includes a five-year warranty and five-year RSA (Road Side Assistance) available this festive season.
The Kicks SUV is offered with two engine options: a 1.5-litre four-cylinder petrol engine producing 103.5bhp and 142Nm of torque, and a 1.5-litre four-cylinder diesel engine churning out 108.4bhp and 240Nm of torque. The petrol engine comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission, while the diesel engine is paired to a six-speed manual gearbox unit.
Thoughts About The Nissan Diwali Discount Offer
Nissan Terrano misses out on the festive discount although we expect the model to get some dealer-level discounts. Auto manufacturers in India is looking to make the most of this festive season by offering attractive discounts on their models. Amidst the massive sales slowdown since the past few months, Diwali season might offer some relief to the company with sales getting increased sales this festive season.