- 10 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 10 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- News 'Unfortunate': Akali Dal attacks BJP on farm bills
- Sports Liverpool confirm Jota signing for reported £45m
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Promo: Sidharth Shukla And Gauahar Khan Join Salman In Promising An Entertaining Season
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Spotted At Multiple Online Platforms; Might Arrive Soon
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Gaurav Gupta's Show 'Name Is Love' Is About Discovering Brave Stories From Young India
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
NEXA's Baleno is the most popular premium hatchback in India. Making Bolder Moves has been the key to Baleno's success story in India. Recently, MSIL made a revolutionary move by launching the New Baleno with Next Generation Smart Hybrid Technology powered by New Dualjet, Dual VVT engine in India.
What is it that makes the Smart Hybrid Technology a bold new move in the premium hatchback segment in India? How does this revolutionary technology come to your aid when you sit behind the steering wheel of the New Baleno? Let us explain.
NEXA Baleno is the first-ever premium hatchback in India to bring green credentials through Smart Hybrid Technology.
This Smart Hybrid Technology along with the brand New Dualjet, Dual VVT engine offers a new driving experience for Baleno Smart Hybrid owners. This offers the best of both worlds — great power along with better mileage.
The New Dualjet, Dual VVT engine displaces 1.2 litres & features two injectors per cylinder (hence the name). This results in an engine that offers better fuel efficiency and lower emissions.
Maruti Suzuki's Smart Hybrid System is bolder and smarter and offers more efficiency. The revolutionary Smart Hybrid System is another example of MSIL improving the future of cars in India.
Maruti Suzuki's Smart Hybrid Technology combines an Integrated Starter Generator (ISG) with two battery packs, one, a lithium-ion unit and the other a lead-acid storage unit. Maruti's Smart Hybrid Technology provides a torque assist function that helps with acceleration reducing the load on the engine and increasing efficiency.
The Smart Hybrid technology supports a start/stop system that switches the engine off when idle to save fuel. Another new feature of the Smart Hybrid Technology is the brake energy regeneration system which recharges the lithium-ion battery pack when the car is slowing down.
All this in New Baleno Smart Hybrid produces 66kW and 113Nm of peak torque. The new engine is paired with a 5-speed manual gearbox that sends power to the front wheels.
The New Baleno comes packed with features like a Multi Information Display in the instrument cluster that allows drivers to track the car's vital information like average fuel economy and range while on the move.
The New Baleno also sports the Smartplay Studio Infotainment Display. This state-of-the-art infotainment system allows you to connect to your personal world while on the go with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration. This allows drivers to send messages, make calls and navigate through the busy city streets with just their voice allowing them to concentrate on the road ahead and enjoy the drive.
The New Baleno Smart Hybrid also comes packed with NEXA safety shield features like airbags, reverse parking assist sensors, high-speed warning notifications, and ISOFIX anchors to fit child seats, etc.
With all this brilliant tech on the inside and under the bonnet, NEXA has ensured that the New Baleno looks the part as well. The New Baleno has a 3D Graphic Design Grille along with distinct Fog Lamps looks quite stunning. The New Baleno also features sculpted front and rear bumpers along with a snazzy set of Precision Cut Two-tone Alloy Wheels that draw eyeballs everywhere the premium hatchback goes.
The New Baleno with Smart Hybrid is offered in two variants at NEXA dealerships — Delta & Zeta. The Baleno Smart Hybrid Delta variant is priced at Rs 7.24 lakhs. The Zeta variant of the New Baleno Smart Hybrid commands a price of Rs 7.86 lakhs (All Prices mentioned are ex-showroom).
Experience the brilliance of the New Baleno for yourself at your nearest NEXA dealership and take the nation's first Smart Hybrid premium hatchback for a test drive today.