- 1 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 1 day ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 3 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 3 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Lifestyle This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Tata Motors is said to be working on a new limited edition model of the Tiago hatchback for the Indian market. The new variant, called the Tata Tiago Wizz edition is expected to go on sale in India in the coming weeks.
Ahead of its launch in India, a dealer image of the new Wizz edition has been leaked on Twitter. The image showcases the Tata Tiago Wizz edition featuring a number of subtle cosmetic updates over the standard variant.
The Tata Tiago Wizz can be seen with orange highlights all around the hatchback. This includes orange inserts on the front grille and wheel covers, along with an orange ORVM cover as well. The new Tata Tiago Wizz can also be seen in a paint scheme of Titanium Grey, along with a contrasting black roof.
The orange inserts are expected to feature on the interiors of the Tiago hatchback as well. The Tata Tiago Wizz is expected to feature orange accents on the gear lever, air vents and seats.
In terms of mechanicals, the Tata Tiago Wizz is not expected to offer any changes from the standard variant. The limited edition model will continue to be powered by the same 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine and the 1.05-litre three-cylinder diesel engine.
The petrol unit on the Tata Tiago produces 85bhp at 6000rpm and 114Nm of torque at 3,600rpm. The diesel engine, on the other hand, will produce 69bhp and 140Nm of peak torque. Both engines will come mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox, with the petrol engine receiving the optional AMT automatic transmission as well.
Currently, apart from the image no other information is available regarding the Tata Tiago Wizz edition. The new variant might be introduced by Tata as a more attractive offering to help attract more customers towards the hatchback.
Thoughts On The Tata Tiago Wizz Edition
The Tata Tiago Wizz Edition is said to be a limited model for the Indian market. The contrasting paint scheme on the exteriors and the new Titanium Grey paint scheme offer a sporty appeal to the hatchback, which will attract customers. The Tata Tiago Wizz once launched in the Indian market will rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Ford Figo and the Hyundai Grand i10.