- 1 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 4 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 4 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Sports Afghanistan Cricket Board reappoints Asghar Afghan as captain across all formats
- Technology Tariff Hike Might Force Users Switch To Messaging Apps For Calls: Report
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- News Ayodhya verdict: Supreme Court to hear review petitions tomorrow
- Lifestyle Shocking Video Of Some Men Distributing Alcohol To Children Would Defintely Worry You
- Finance Bharti Airtel 3rd Top Performing Telecom Share In 2019 Globally
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan And Inaaya Naumi Kemmu Have Their Eyes On The Cake In This Fam-Jam Picture!
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
An official image of the all-new Skoda Octavia has been leaked ahead of its global debut scheduled for 11 November. Skoda had released official teaser images of the 2020 Octavia last week.
The alleged picture of the 2020 Skoda Octavia was posted on the Skoda Community DE forum and on Instagram after being leaked via the company's online car configurator. The upgraded Octavia's design resembles both the Skoda Scala hatchback, and the Skoda Superb sedan.
The 2020 Octavia features LED headlights, a 3D butterfly grille with a chrome surround, five-spoke machined alloy wheels, C-shaped split LED tail lights, and the Skoda lettering on the rear, instead of the Skoda badge.
There are no images for the interior of the 2020 Skoda Octavia but we expect a new cabin design with high end materials. Spy images from before have revealed that the car will feature a virtual-cockpit instrument cluster, a floating touchscreen, and a brand new two-spoke steering wheel.
While there are no changes expected to be made to the current 1.8-liter petrol and 2.0-litre diesel engines, there are rumors about a 48V mild-hybrid motor that might find its way to the 2020 Skoda Octavia.
The Skoda Octavia is currently available in four petrol and four diesel variants. The petrol models feature a 1.4-litre and 1.8-litre engines that produce 148bhp of power / 250Nm of torque and 177bhp of power / 250Nm of torque respectively. The 1.4-liter engines are mated to a six-speed manual transmission, while the 1.8-litre engines are mated to a seven-speed automatic.
The diesel models feature a 2.0-litre turbocharged engine that produces 141bhp of power and 320Nm of torque. A six-speed manual and a six-speed automatic are available as transmission option.
The Skoda Octavia is currently priced at Rs 16 lakh and Rs 26 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The Leaked Image Of The 2020 Skoda Octavia
Well, spy images and leaked images are expected closer to launch. The image however, probably does not do enough justice to what the 2020 Skoda Octavia will look like in the flesh. We cannot wait to test this car out.