- 1 day ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 1 day ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 3 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Movies Lata Mangeshkar Is Back Home Hale And Hearty!
- Sports India Vs West Indies: Kesrick Williams gives a 'keep shut' send off to Virat Kohli after getting his revenge
- News SAARC countries should take steps to defeat terrorism, forces supporting it: PM Modi
- Technology Here's How To Perform Diagnostics Tests On Your Smartphone
- Lifestyle Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Renault India has launched the new Kwid facelift in India. The new Renault Kwid is offered with a starting price of Rs 2.83 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new Renault Kwid will rival the likes of the recently introduced Maruti Suzuki S-Presso in the Indian market.
The new Renault Kwid is available in a range of 8 variants: Std 0.8L, RXE 0.8L, RXL 0.8L, RXT 0.8L, RXT 1.0L, Climber 1.0L MT, RXT Easy-R 1.0L and Climber Easy-R 1.0L.
Renault has also started accepting bookings for the new Kwid hatchback. Bookings can be done either online or through any of the dealerships across India for an amount of Rs 5000.
|STD 0.8L||Rs 2.83 Lakh|
|RXE 0.8L||Rs 3.53 Lakh|
|RXL 0.8L||Rs 3.83 Lakh|
|RXT 0.8L||Rs 4.13 Lakh|
|RXT 1.0L||Rs 4.33 Lakh|
|RXT 1.0L EASY-R||Rs 4.63 Lakh|
|CLIMBER MT||Rs 4.54 Lakh|
|CLIMBER EASY-R||Rs 4.84 Lakh|
The new Renault Kwid comes with a host of new changes, both inside and out. Starting from the exterior, the new hatchback facelift now features a dual headlamp set up at the front. This includes sleek LED DRLs on top and the main headlamp unit placed below on the front bumper.
The new Kwid also comes with a new front grille, which features a thin chrome strip running across the width of the grille and integrating with the LED DRLs on either side. The bumper also houses a large centrally-placed air intake, with blacked-out faux scuff plates.
The black plastic cladding runs along the length of the new Kwid hatchback, including the flared wheel arches and below the doors. This gives the new Renault Kwid a more rugged and SUV-ish styling.
The side profile also features newly designed covers for the steel wheels, as well as blacked-out roof rails, adding to the rugged SUV-style of the Renault Kwid. Other updates also include a contrast-coloured ORVMs, C-shaped LED taillights at the rear and a newly designed rear bumper as well.
Inside, the new Renault Kwid features a larger 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The new Kwid facelift also comes with a digital instrument cluster, while the steering has been borrowed from the Triber MPV. The cabin itself is blacked-out with contrast-stitching fabric seat upholstery.
The new Renault Kwid is offered with the same two engine options as the previous model. This includes an 800cc engine producing 55bhp and 72Nm of torque and a 1.0-litre unit churning out 68bhp and 91Nm of torque.
Both engines come mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox, with the 1.0-litre petrol unit receiving the optional AMT automatic transmission as well.
The new Renault Kwid is available in a range of six new colour options: Zanskar Blue, Fiery Red, Ice Cool White, Moonlight Silver, Outback Bronze & Electric Blue.
Thoughts On The New Renault Kwid Facelift Launch In India
The new Renault Kwid facelift has finally been introduced in the Indian market. Renault Kwid is one of the most popular hatchbacks in the segment. The car will rival the likes of the Maruti S-Presso, Datsun redi-GO and the Maruti Suzuki Alto in the Indian market.