- 10 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- 1 day ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 1 day ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 1 day ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- Sports MS Dhoni explains why he said Chennai Super Kings youngsters lack spark!
- Finance 10 Simple Steps To Transfer Your SBI Savings Account Online
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Tejashwi Yadav says Nitish Kumar is tired, JDU-BJP hit back
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: No Eviction In The Third Week Elimination Process?
- Lifestyle 12 Simple Exercise Tips For People With Diabetes
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Renault India has released the first teaser video of their new upcoming Kwid facelift for the Indian market. The teaser video gives us a first glimpse of the India-spec Renault Kwid facelift, expected to launch in the Indian market soon.
As seen from the teaser, the new Renault Kwid facelift borrows design cues from the City K-ZE from the Chinese market. These design updates include the new dual-headlamps, with the LED DRLs on top and the main lighting unit below.
The front grille consists of a thin chrome strip running across its width, integrated with the LED DRLs on either sides. The front bumper now comes with the main headlamp cluster at either ends and a centrally placed air intake with horizontal slats. The rear profile comes with small LED tail lights, along with reflectors on either side of the bumpers as well.
The front housing for the bumpers comes with orange highlights, as well as the covers for the ORVMs, indicating that the car is the higher-spec Climber variant.
The new Renault Kwid facelift will come with a host of added features and equipment, along with an entirely revised interior cabin space. Features on the new Renault Kwid facelift include a fully-digital instrument cluster with a tachometer, 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto & Apple CarPlay (instead of the 7.0-inch display on the outgoing model), new steering wheel and a host of other equipment as well.
The new Renault Kwid facelift is expected to go on sale in India sometime next month. Once launched in India, the hatchback will be powered by the same engine options as seen on the current model.
This includes an 800cc petrol engine producing 54bhp and a 1.0-litre petrol unit churning out 68bhp. Both engines will be mated to a five-speed manual, with the larger 1.0-litre unit also receiving the optional AMT automatic gearbox.
However, both the engines on the new Renault Kwid will be BS-IV units at the time of launch. Renault is said to bring in the updated BS-VI units at a later stage, closer to the April 2020 deadline.
Thoughts On The New Renault Kwid Facelift
The new Renault Kwid facelift is expected to be introduced in the Indian market sometime next month. Once launched it will rival the likes of the upcoming Maruti Suzuki S-Presso in the Indian market. We expect Renault to price the new Kwid facelift in the range of Rs 3 lakh to Rs 3.5 lakh, ex-showroom.