- 5 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz Luxe Drive Bangalore Edition: Here Are The Highlights
- 7 hrs ago Indian Government Prefers Hyundai Kona EV Over Mahindra & Tata
- 9 hrs ago Idemitsu Honda India Talent Hunt 2019 Reaches Bangalore: Hunt For India's Next-Gen Racing Talent
- 9 hrs ago 2020 Tata Tigor Spied Testing Ahead Of Its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Joins Hands With UNICEF To Raise His Voice Against Child S*xual Abuse
- News 25-year-old Marathi actress dies post delivery; kin blame lack of ambulance
- Sports ISL 2019-20: NorthEast take a point from Bengaluru FC
- Technology Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Massive Leak Reveals Specs And Price Ahead Of Launch
- Lifestyle 6 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Farro, The Nutrient-packed Ancient Grain
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
- Finance Sovereign Gold Bond Series VI Opens; Good Alternative To Physical Gold On Dhanteras
- Travel Hidlumane Waterfalls - How To Reach And Things To Do
Spy pics of the all-new 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque have been leaked. The second-generation Range Rover Evoque was unveiled back in November 2018 at LA Motor Show and now, it has reached Indian shores in a heavily-camouflaged avatar. The Evoque 2019 spy pics you see here originate from Bangalore.
Even though most of the design details of the new Range Rover Evoque are hidden, one can instantly make out the five-seater SUV's aerodynamic silhouette. The overall design takes inspiration from the Range Rover Velar and have received mixed opinions in the global automotive community.
Changes come mainly in the form of the new headlamps and taillights, rounded body proportions, pop-out door handles, and of course, the latest of Gerry McGovern's design expertise. The looks of the 2019 Range Rover Evoque retains the SUV's original character — an SUV for urban environments.
On the inside, Land Rover has set the bar high in terms of quality, craftsmanship and equipment. Large dual-touchscreens, 16-way adjustable front seats, elegant upholstery trims, etc., are part of the package.
Based on an all-new platform, the 2019 Range Rover Evoque debuts the brand's 48V mild-hybrid technology. Coupled together with a 1.5-litre four-cylinder Ingenium petrol engine, the SUV makes 197bhp and 280Nm of torque.
However, the India-spec Range Rover Evoque 2019 will most-likely feature the existing 2.0-litre turbo-petrol and diesel engines. The petrol unit makes 237bhp and 340Nm of torque while the diesel churns out 177bhp and 430Nm. Both engines come mated to a nine-speed ZF automatic transmission which drives all four wheels.
Once launched sometime in the third quarter of 2019, the Range Rover Evoque will mainly rival the Mercedes-Benz GLC, Audi Q3, BMW X1 and Volvo XC40 (arguably the best choice in the segment). Expected prices for the 2019 Range Rover Evoque are in the range of Rs 55-70 lakh ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts On The New Range Rover Evoque
The Range Rover Evoque is the most affordable offering from the British luxury-SUV manufacturer in India. It is also the most popular model in Land Rover India's product portfolio, thanks to the styling. The 2019 Evoque is expected to return good sales figures for the brand and many are eagerly awaiting to get their hands on one. Let us know your thoughts on the 'baby Velar' in the comment section below.
Image Source: Praveen Gouder