- 16 min ago Harley-Davidson Livewire In India? — Listed On Official Indian Website
- 40 min ago Toyota Vellfire Premium MPV Unveiled In India — Opulence & Luxury For The Entire Family
- 3 hrs ago UK To Mandate Installation Of EV charging Points In All New Houses — Wise Move Indeed
- 4 hrs ago Ford India, Mahindra To Oversee International Markets Group — Cater For 100 Emerging Markets
- Sports World Cup 2022 Asian Qualifiers: India in Group E with Qatar
- News UP CM framing Azam Khan in false cases: SP leader Ram Govind Chaudhary
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
- Lifestyle Cysts: Causes, Types, Symptoms & Treatment
- Technology Redmi K20 Pro Signature Edition With Gold And Diamond Launched In India For Rs. 4,80,000
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Is Not Worried About Rumours Regarding Her Personal Life And Here's Why
- Finance CBDT Clarifies On Changes In ITR Forms Says Only Utility Updated
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Porsche India has launched the latest-generation 911 Carrera S and Carrera S Cabriolet in the market. The new 2019 Porsche 911 Carrera S and 911 Carrera S Cabriolet are priced at Rs 1.82 crore and Rs 1.99 crore, respectively. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
The new Porsche 911 is the eighth-generation version, first showcased at the 2018 LA Motor Show. The new Porsche 911 is part of the new 992 series, replacing the older 991 series which was in production from 2011 to 2018.
The new Porsche 911 comes with subtle exterior design updates, although the overall silhouette remains unchanged. However, majority of the updates have been made to the interiors and mechanicals of the new 911 models.
Some of the exterior updates on the new Porsche 911 include updated bumpers with new a new splitter and three air ducts, the new 911 is now wider than the old model, slim LED lamps on the bumpers which doubles-up as the turn indicators, LED martix headlamps and a longer bonnet with two crease lines.
Other updates include OLED tail lights, larger rear spoiler, 20-inch wheels with larger wheel arches; offering a more muscular look, a single LED strip running across the length of the tailgate and electric door handles which fit flush in the body panels.
Inside, the new Porsche 911 Carrera S and Carrera S Cabriolet comes with a new dashboard more angled towards the driver. The new models also come with a new multi-function steering wheel, new instrument cluster with an analogue rev counter at the centre and two digital pods on either side. Porsche also offers the new 911 models with an all-new 10.9-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Porsche Communication Management functionality.
In terms of mechanicals, the new Porsche 911 Carrera S and Carrera S Cabriolet come powered by a revised version of the 3.0-litre twin-turbicharged petrol engine which now produces 30bhp more than on the previous models. The petrol engine now churns out 444bhp and 530Nm of torque and is mated to an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The New 2019 Porsche 911 Launch
Porsche has launched the latest-generation 992 911 Carrera S and Carrera S Cabriolet in the Indian market. The latest-generation models rival the likes of the Audi R8 and the Mercedes-AMG GT range.