- 1 hr ago New Isuzu V-Cross Diesel Automatic Launched In India At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launching Tomorrow: All You Need To Know
- 3 hrs ago All-New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago CFMoto 250SR Expected To Launch In India By 2020
- Technology How To Activate And Deactivate Jio Caller Tune On Your Number
- Sports Sreesanth's ban reduced to seven years; to end in August 2020
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana’s Andhadhun Was Rejected By Many Big Stars!
- News Flying snake displayed to public to earn money, seized in Bhubaneswar
- Finance What Have We Learned About Home Insurance From Recent Floods?
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: A Sneak Peek Into Manish Malhotra's Collection
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Nissan has revealed their 2020 Sunny (Versa) at the Tortuga Music Festival at Ft Lauderdale in Florida. The 2020 Nissan Versa, as called in the US market comes with a complete design change as compared to its previous generation model.
The new 2020 Nissan Sunny comes with increased dimensions and features the V-shaped grille, similar to the one seen on the recently introduced Nissan Kicks SUV. The design of the new Sunny is said to be inspired from the Japanese brand's Lannia concept.
The front fascia of the 2020 Nissan Sunny now features a newly designed angular sweptback headlamps integrated with LED lights and LED Daytime Running Lights as well. The front bumper has also been updated to accommodate the central air dam below the V-grille as well as housing the fog lamps on either ends.
The side and rear profile of the Nissan Sunny features sharp prominent creases and lines, giving it a more sportier look. The sporty design of the Versa is further accentuated by the floating roof, along with a more compact rear-end. The rear profile of the Nissan Sunny has also been updated and now features a more angular design with LED wrap-around tail lights.
The interiors of the 2020 Nissan Versa (Sunny) has also been updated with a completely blacked-out cabin. The centre console features a large floating touchscreen infotainment system, with all the connectivity functions expected such as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
To add to the sportiness of the sedan, the 2020 Nissan Sunny also comes with a D-shaped steering wheel, carbon-fibre pattern textures and orange contrast stitching all around. The new Nissan Sunny is now longer and wider than the previous model, allowing for more space in the cabin for both the front and rear passengers.
Some of the features on the new 2020 Nissan Sunny include remote keyless entry, push-button start, heated front seats and automatic climate control, among a host of others.
Safety features on the international-spec 2020 Nissan Sunny: automatic emergency braking, rear automatic braking, pedestrian detection, high-beam assist, lane departure warning, intelligent driver alertness, intelligent cruise control rear cross traffic alert and blind spot warning.
The international-spec Nissan Versa will be available with a 1.6-litre four-cylinder petrol engine producing 122bhp and 158Nm of peak torque. It will be mated to either a five-speed manual or automatic gearbox.
Thoughts On The 2020 Nissan Sunny (Versa) Unveil
The Nissan Sunny (Versa in US) is expected to be launched in the Indian market as well. The 2020 Nissan Versa will go on sale in the US later this year, following which the brand might bring it to other international markets, including India. Pricing for the new Nissan Sunny is yet to be revealed.