- 3 min ago Maruti Suzuki Announces New 5 Year/ 1 Lakh Kilometer Warranty On Select Diesel Models
- 6 hrs ago New Isuzu V-Cross Diesel Automatic Launched In India At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launching Tomorrow: All You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago All-New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Shares A Collage Of Zain & His Own Baby Pic; You Won’t Be Able To Tell Who’s Who!
- News AAP MLA Sandeep Kumar disqualified
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Is On Tow, Reveals Huami CEO
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 52: Tamil Thalaivas Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers: Dream 11 Predictions, Fantasy Tips
- Lifestyle Shraddha Kapoor Gives Us A Slay-Worthy Moment With Her Chic Dress For Saaho Promotions
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance What Have We Learned About Home Insurance From Recent Floods?
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Nissan Motor India has launched a new variant for its Kicks SUV in the market. The new variant called the 'XE' is offered with a price tag of Rs 9.89 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new Nissan Kicks XE variant is offered with a host of additional features and safety equipment.
The new variant on the Nissan Kicks will be the base-spec trim in its lineup. With the addition of the new trim, the Nissan Kicks is now available in a total of four variants: XE, XL XV and XV Pre.
Each of the variants are offered with a number of features and technology making it a very attractive product in the Indian mid-size SUV segment.
Sriram Padmanabhan, Vice President, Marketing, Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd. stated:
"The new Nissan KICKS has generated a positive response from SUV enthusiasts from across the country. Responding to the immense interest in an entry-level diesel variant, we have introduced the new XE Diesel trim. The feature-rich new XE Diesel Trim offers a great value proposition to the consumers while ensuring best-in-class services and quality assurance."
Padmanabhan further added, "The new line up with enhanced features and price offering now makes the Nissan KICKS a frontrunner when it comes to offering the best value proposition across the diesel trim in both C & B SUV segment."
The new variant comes with over 50 additional features. This includes Auto AC, rear AC vents, cooled glove box, shark fin antenna, Bluetooth connectivity, 2 DIN audio with USB and Nissan Connect (with additional car connectivity technologies).
Nissan has also added a host of safety equipment on the Kicks SUV. This includes dual airbags, ABS with EBD, Brake assist, cooled glove box, shark fin antenna, central door lock, speed sensing auto door lock, child lock, impact sensing auto door unlock and rear parking sensors as well.
The Nissan Kicks XE diesel variant comes powered by a 1.5-litre K9K diesel engine producing 110bhp and 240Nm of torque. There is also a 1.5-litre H4K petrol engine available on the XL and XV variants. This engine churns out 105bhp and 142Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
In addition to the new variant, Nissan has also announced the availability of new warranty plans for the Kicks SUV. This includes a 5-year free warranty package with 24x7 roadside assistance. Nissan also offers best-in-class ‘cost of maintenance package' for a hassle-free ownership experience as well.
The Nissan Kicks is available in 11 colour options: Pearl White, Blade Silver, Bronze Grey, Fire Red, Amber Orange, Deep Blue Pearl, Night Shade, Fire Red/Onyx Black, Bronze Grey/Amber Orange, Pearl White/Onyx Black and Pearl White/Amber Orange.
Thoughts On The New Nissan Kicks Variant
The Nissan Kicks is the flagship model from the brand in the Indian market. The car was launched in India last year and is positioned in the highly competitive mid-size SUV segment. The Nissan Kicks rivals the likes of the Tata Harrier, Jeep Compass, Hyundai Creta, MG Hector and the upcoming Kia Seltos.