- 33 min ago Tata Offers Automatic Transmission On The Tigor
- 40 min ago Revolt e-Bike Features Multiple Switchable Exhaust Sounds; Unveiling Tomorrow
- 2 hrs ago Jeep Compass Trailhawk First Drive Review — The Premium Off-Roader You’ve Been Waiting For!
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Technology Vivo iQOO Youth Edition Gets 3C Certified With 22.5 Rapid Charging; Launch Imminent
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019 Likely To Be Released Today
- Sports Rohit Sharma gives hilarious response when asked about his suggestions to struggling Pakistan side - Watch
- Finance ICICI Bank FD And RD Interest Rates Revised
- News Funds for personal reasons, how money created a rift within the Hurriyat
- Movies The Secret Life Of Pets 2 Full Movie Leaked On Tamilrockers To Download In HD!
- Lifestyle How To Take Care Of Your Skin This Monsoon Season
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch their new WagonR in the Indian market, sometime this month. Ahead of its launch, we have received a fresh set of spy pics completely revealing the 2019 WagonR hatchback.
The spy pics of the new Maruti WagonR completely showcases the fresh design update to both its exterior and interior. We can also see the new features and all the additional equipment on the new WagonR.
Starting off with the exterior design, the Maruti WagonR can be seen in a white paint scheme. The overall design, is similar to its original design, still offering the tall boy look. However, what's new are the front headlamps, fog lamps and rear defogger/ wiper.
The spied hatchback can be seen without any alloy wheel covers, however, Maruti Suzuki will provide these as accessories from the time of launch.
The new Maruti WagonR can also be seen with external features such as a floating roof and integrated indicators on the ORVMs. The front grille comes with a single strip of chrome, along with a new grille design. The rear has also been updated with vertically-stacked wrap-around tail lights.
Moving to the interior, the new Maruti WagonR comes with a dual-tone dashboard. The instrument cluster has also been refreshed with a large speedometer at its centre and a smaller circular dial next to it. However, the main feature on the interior is now the touchscreen infotainment system on the centre console.
Apart from these new updates, the WagonR carries forward most of the other features from the current generation model. This includes manual AC control, AC vents, all four power windows, electrically-adjustable ORVMs, 12V socket and the audio-controls mounted on the steering wheel (borrowed from the Ignis). The new WagonR now also comes with integrated seat headrests on the 2019 model.
In terms of mechanicals, the new Maruti WagonR features the 1.2-litre K-series four-cylinder petrol engine from the Ignis and the Swift. This engine produces 84bhp and 115Nm of torque and is mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox. Maruti might also offer the new WagonR with the company's AMT gearbox as an option.
Thoughts On The New Maruti WagonR
The new Maruti WagonR is scheduled to be launched in the Indian market on the 23rd of January 2019. The car has been in the Indian market, for quite a while (almost two decades) and is also one of the popular offerings from the brand. The car once launched will rival the likes of the Hyundai Santro, Datsun GO and even the Tata Tiago hatchback.