TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Maruti Suzuki is ready to introduce their new 2019 Baleno facelift in the Indian market soon. Ahead of its launch, the new additional features on the Baleno has been leaked online. The images from Team-BHP reveal a number of new and additional features on the upcoming facelift of the premium hatchback.
Maruti Suzuki has already opened bookings for the new Baleno facelift in India. The new 2019 Baleno facelift can be booked for an amount of Rs 11,000 at all NEXA dealerships across the country. Deliveries for the new Baleno facelift is expected to commence from the 1st week of February.
The images showcase the Baleno with a host of new features. This includes a new front bumper design, an updated front grille design, LED projector headlamps, new fog lamp garnish and precision cut alloy wheels.
The features continue on the inside as well. The interiors of the new Baleno comes with a new SmartPlay infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, as well as updated ornamentation. Apart from these changes, the new Baleno facelift also comes with a new refreshed black and blue interiors.
The new Baleno will continue to be available in four variants: Sigma, Delta, Zeta and Alpha. The Baleno facelift will also be sold exclusively through the brand's Premium NEXA brand.
Maruti will also continue to offer the new Baleno with the same engine options. This includes 1.2-litre petrol and 1.3-litre diesel units. The petrol engine produces 89bhp and 115Nm of torque while the diesel unit churns out 75bhp and 190Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to a standard 5-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The New Maruti Baleno Facelift
The new Maruti Baleno facelift comes packed with new features and subtle updates to its exterior and interior design. Prices for the new Baleno facelift could be increased by a slight margin. Currently, the starting prices for the Baleno is Rs 5.42 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Once launched in the Indian market, the new 2019 Baleno facelift will rival the likes of the Hyundai i20 Elite, Volkswagen Polo and the upcoming Tata 45X premium hatchback.