- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Second Teaser Video Released: Launch Slated For 30th Of September
- 2 hrs ago Indian Rider Pays Fine Of More Than Rs 66,000 In Australia For Triple Riding
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra XUV300 W6 Diesel-Automatic Variant Launched In India: Priced At Rs 9.99 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Avan Motors Showcased Two Electric Scooter Concepts At The Pune Motor Show 2019
- News Trump meets Imran Khan, says "I am ready, willing and able to mediate Kashmir issue"
- Movies Oththa Seruppu Size 7 Movie Review: This Parthiban Movie Is A Brave Attempt
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls secure thrilling tie against Dabang Delhi
- Travel Places To Celebrate Dusshera In India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A20s Announced With Triple Rear Cameras
- Lifestyle Want A Toned Back Like Disha Patani's? Try These 8 Exercises That Target Your Back Muscles
- Finance An App That Helps Women To Take Control Of Their Finances
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Maruti Suzuki will soon be launching a facelift version of their popular entry-level hatchback, the Alto 800. The new Maruti Alto 800 facelift will offer a number of subtle updates and safety feature addition; expected to launch in the coming days.
Ahead of its launch, the new Maruti Alto 800 has been spied arriving at company dealerships. The spy pics of the new Maruti Alto 800 facelift can be seen with minor cosmetic updates as well. This facelift will be the last of the current generation Alto model.
The new Maruti Alto 800 facelift is expected to be on sale until September 2019, until the next-generation model of the Alto is launched in the country. The next-generation model has already been spied testing on multiple occasions. The new Alto will be based on the 'Future S Concept', showcased by Maruti Suzuki at the 2018 Auto Expo.
In terms of cosmetic updates, the Maruti Alto 800 facelift comes with a new front grille and bumper. The rear of the Alto 800 facelift remains almost unchanged. The interiors of the Alto 800 will however, feature the dashboard from the Alto K10, offering a dual-tone cabin for the first time.
The new Maruti Alto 800 facelift will also feature all the safety features and equipments as part of the new regulations. This includes the addition of driver airbags, reverse parking sensors, ABS with EBD, seat-belt reminder and high-speed alert system. Higher variants, might even feature front passenger side airbags as well.
Apart from the above changes, the car remains unchanged otherwise. The new Alto 800 facelift will continue to be powered by the same 796cc three-cylinder petrol engine. It produces 48bhp and 69Nm of torque and is mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. The new Maruti Alto 800 facelift will also continue to be offered with the factory-fitted CNG technology as well.
Thoughts On The New Maruti Alto 800 Facelift
The Maruti Alto 800 facelift is expected to bridge the gap between the current generation model and the upcoming Alto hatchback in September 2019. The next-generation Maruti Alto will come with a completely new design, featuring an almost SUV-like stance similar to its main rival, the Renault Kwid.
Image Courtesy: Team-BHP