- 1 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 4 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 4 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Sports Afghanistan Cricket Board reappoints Asghar Afghan as captain across all formats
- Technology Tariff Hike Might Force Users Switch To Messaging Apps For Calls: Report
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- News Ayodhya verdict: Supreme Court to hear review petitions tomorrow
- Lifestyle Shocking Video Of Some Men Distributing Alcohol To Children Would Defintely Worry You
- Finance Bharti Airtel 3rd Top Performing Telecom Share In 2019 Globally
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan And Inaaya Naumi Kemmu Have Their Eyes On The Cake In This Fam-Jam Picture!
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Mahindra is all set to introduce the next-generation XUV500 SUV in the Indian market in 2020. Ahead of its launch, the interiors of the upcoming Mahindra XUV500 has been spied for the first time.
Spy pics from Motorbeam, showcase the interiors of the new Mahindra XUV500 for the Indian market. The spy pics of the Mahindra XUV500 showcase a completely revamped interiors. Although most of the dashboard has been covered in camouflage, it does give us a hint of what to expect.
Starting off with the dashboard, the new Mahindra XUV500 comes with split screens for the instrument cluster and the infotainment display. The instrument cluster is expected to feature a digital display with a TFT screen.
The large horizontal slot for the infotainment system could feature a 9-inch touchscreen display. The infotainment system will come loaded with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as well. Below the central console is the manual controls for climate control and other features. The Mahindra XUV500 can also be seen with a sporty flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls.
The upcoming 2020 Mahindra XUV500 has been spotted on several occasions undergoing extensive testing in India. As seen from the exteriors spy pics, the new XUV500 will come with a more upright front end. It will continue to feature Mahindra's signature front grille. Flanking either side of the grille will be a set of newly-designed projector headlamps with integrated LED DRLs.
The side profile resembles other newer models in Mahindra's lineup, namely the XUV300 and the Alturas G4. The new Mahindra XUV500 will come with large wheel arches and a kink on the rear door. Mahindra is also expected to offer flush-fitting door handles on the new XUV500; a unique feature in its segment. The rear of the new XUV500 will also feature a number of changes, including the taillights, bumper and the boot lid.
The new Mahindra XUV500 upon launch will be powered by a 2.2-litre turbo-diesel engine. It produces 180bhp and is said to be BS-VI compliant from the start. Mahindra will also offer a less powerful version of the same engine for its lower-spec variants. This lower state-of-tune is said to churn out 140bhp. The engine will come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox with the optional six-speed torque-converter automatic for the higher variants.
Thoughts On The New (2020) Mahindra XUV500 Interiors Spied
The 2020 Mahindra XUV500 once launched will be better equipped to rival the newer rivals in the mid-size SUV segment. This includes the likes of the MG Hector and the Kia Seltos, along with the upcoming Hyundai Creta, Skoda Kamiq and the Volkswagen T-Roc. Prices for the new Mahindra XUV500 will also be higher than the current model.