- 1 day ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 1 day ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 3 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Technology List Of Realme Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- Movies Star Screen Awards Red Carpet Pics: Deepika Padukone Turns Heads In A Brand New Avatar; Looks Wow
- Sports I-League 2019-20: Preview: Indian Arrows and Aizawl both look focused in their quest for first win
- News Karnataka By-Election Results 2019 LIVE: Counting to begin at 8 am
- Lifestyle Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Indian auto manufacturer Mahindra, is gearing up to launch their BS-VI compliant models later this year or early next year in the market. Because of this, the company is busy testing their models in India and has been spied frequently.
Latest model to be spied is the new-gen Mahindra TUV300 Plus. The spy pics from Rushlane reveal a heavily camouflaged test mule with temporary headlamps up front. It also features a redesigned six-slat grille with a black honeycomb pattern.
All the changes on the front indicates that the 2020 TUV300 Plus will feature a nearly-new front design. Mahindra is expected to carry forward the rear and side profile of current-gen TUV300 Plus with new-gen model.
The 2020 TUV300 Plus could feature a revised interior with an updated infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It is also expected to feature new interior trim, making for a fresh and pleasant feel in the cabin. The TUV300 Plus will be sharing its platform with the 2020 Mahindra Thar and the next-generation Scorpio as well.
The biggest change on the new TUV300 Plus will be the new BS-VI compliant engine. The current-gen TUV300 Plus features a 2.2-litre diesel engine producing 120bhp of power and 280Nm of torque. We expect Mahindra to carry-forward the same engine on the new TUV300 Plus, but in a BS-VI compliant setup with increased power and torque figures.
Mahindra had introduced the TUV300 Plus in 2018. The SUV is based on the younger TUV300 compact-SUV sold by Mahindra. The TUV300 Plus gets extended by 445mm as compared to the smaller TUV300. The extended SUV features seating for nine, including the driver, as compared to the seven seater TUV300.
Except the added seats, there are no other changes between the TUV300 and the TUV300 Plus. The TUV300 line-up has been there since 2015 and hasn't received any major design changes till now. However, Mahindra is looking to change that with the launch of the new-gen TUV300 line-up with a fresh design.
The new-gen TUV300 Plus SUV will rival the likes of the Tata Harrier, Hyundai Creta and Kia Seltos, all of which have been launched this year with feature-rich interiors and modern styling. Mahindra hopes to win back some sales numbers with the introduction of the new-gen TUV300 Plus.
In other news, Mahindra is also offering attractive discounts on their entire range this festive season — here are all the details.
Thoughts About The 2020 Mahindra TUV 300 Plus
The Indian SUV segment is becoming very competitive, with a new model from different auto manufacturers being regularly added to it. However, buyers in the SUV segment would look for exterior design, features and practicality of a model while making a purchase decision. The new-gen TUV300 Plus will check all the areas by offering nine seats, a new revised interior and updated looks.