- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- 1 day ago Benling Aura Electric Scooter Launching In September: Will Rival The Ather 450 In India
- 1 day ago Kia Seltos Top Features: Here Are The Key Features Available On The Kia Seltos SUV
- 1 day ago Maruti XL6 Official Accessories Launched: Gets Roof Spoiler, Carpet Mats & More!
- Sports 'Leach's glasses were melted down and added to the urn' - England hero celebrated on Wikipedia
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Finale: Kareena Kapoor Khan Brings Alive Old Hollywood Glamour With Her Classy Look
- News Out on bail, Bulandshahr violence accused gets hero welcome
- Technology How To Add And Remove Channel Packs Using Tata Sky Mobile App
- Movies Inshallah: Who's Trying To Sabotage Salman Khan's Movie? Theatrical Rights Sold for Rs 190 Crore!
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Mahindra is all set to launch their new TUV300 facelift in the Indian market. The new Mahindra TUV300 facelift has been spied arriving at dealerships across the country, ahead of its expected launch in the Indian market.
The Mahindra TUV300 was first launched in the Indian market, back in 2015. Since then, the SUV has received only a decent response in the Indian market and is yet to receive any sort of major update.
Now, with the arrival of the 2019 facelift, the Mahindra TUV300 receives a number of cosmetic upgrades, which the brand hopes will help the SUV improve its sales in the Indian market. The Mahindra TUV300 facelift continued to be based on the brand's ladder-on-frame chassis, the same one seen on the Bolero.
Cosmetic upgrades on the new Mahindra TUV300 include an updated front grille, new bumpers and smoked headlamps. The new Mahindra TUV300 also comes with a darker shade of alloy wheels while the rear changes include a clear set of tail lights and an add-on rear spoiler.
As far as the interiors are concerned, the new TUV300 facelift will come with minor tweaks. Although, the exact changes made to the interiors are yet to be seen.
The new Mahindra TUV300 facelift will also comply with the safety norms and upcoming crash test norms of October 2019. This includes the addition of safety features such as ABS with EBD, dual airbags, reverse parking sensors, seat-belt reminders and high speed alert systems as standard across all variants off the new TUV300 facelift.
The new Mahindra TUV300 facelift is expected to come in five variants - T4+, T6+, T8, T10 and the top-spec T10(O). All variants of the new TUV300 facelift SUV will come powered by just a single engine option; a 1.5-litre three-cylinder diesel engine producing 100bhp and mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. Mahindra has also discontinued the Ricardo-sourced AMT on the new TUV300 facelift.
Thoughts On The New Mahindra TUV300 Facelift
The Mahindra TUV300 was the first sub-four-metre SUV offering from the Indian SUV maker in the market. Mahindra has now added another model, which has already gained a lot of popularity in the market, the XUV300. The TUV300 has failed to impress at the Indian market ever since its launch, Mahindra now hopes that the updated model will improve sales of the boxy-sub-four-metre SUV offering.
Image Courtesy: Cartoq