- 4 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 5 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 6 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Amid political drama, Roshan Baig detained in IMA money laundering case
- Movies Happy Birthday Katrina Kaif: 5 Times The Diva Won Our Hearts With Her Take On Love & Relationships!
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Mahindra & Mahindra announced the launch of the Bold New TUV 300 — a facelift of the compact SUV that was launched back in 2015. The new Mahindra TUV 300 features design upgrades and new, aspirational features. Mahindra is retailing the new TUV 300 starting Rs 8.38 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new 2019 TUV 300, which Mahindra calls 'the only product with an authentic SUV design in the compact SUV segment', looks more muscular than the older generation model. It features an aggressive piano black front grille with black chrome inserts, muscular side cladding, a new X-shaped metallic grey spare wheel cover, and a new head lamp design with Daylight Running Lights.
The interiors have been designed by Pininfarina and feature silver accents for a more premium look and feel. The new 2019 Mahindra TUV 300 features a new reverse parking camera, a 7.0-inch infotainment system with GPS integration, static bending headlamps, and Micro-Hybrid technology.
Veejay Ram Nakra, Chief of Sales & Marketing, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., said, "We are pleased to launch the Bold New TUV300, the facelift version of the only compact SUV with an authentic SUV design that combines the space & comfort of 7 seats with performance and hi-tech features. The TUV300 has already established itself in the compact SUV segment with 1L satisfied customers. I am confident that the bolder and more muscular design, will appeal to buyers looking for a true SUV to make a stylish and powerful statement, while enabling them to enhance their lifestyles."
The new 2019 Mahindra TUV 300 is powered by an mHAWK100, 1.5-litre four-cylinder diesel engine that produces 100bhp of power and 240Nm of torque. The SUV features Cushion Suspension Technology and Optimised Ride Height Technology that allow for a better, more comfortable drive experience.
In addition, the Tough Body Shell of the new Mahindra TUV 300 is built from High-Strength Steel, and the vehicle is built on the same platform as the Mahindra Scorpio.
Mahindra's Bold New TUV 300 is available in seven colours including two new ones — Highway Red, and Mystic Copper. The other five colour options are — Red and Black, Silver and Black, Bold Black, Majestic Silver, and Pearl White.
Thoughts About The Bold New TUV 300
It does sound like Mahindra have done a great job with the facelift for the TUV 300. That all powerful mHAWK100 engine will be available across the entire family of the TUV 300's. Sweet! Now peeps who get the base models will still enjoy the power of the beast.