- 16 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 18 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 19 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 19 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Technology How to fix USB device format error in Windows
- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- News Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Eng vs Aus, Warm-up: Smith's hundred and clinical show by bowlers help Australia beat England
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Mahindra & Mahindra announced the launch of the Bold New TUV 300 — a facelift of the compact SUV that was launched back in 2015. The new Mahindra TUV 300 features design upgrades and new, aspirational features. Mahindra is retailing the new TUV 300 starting Rs 8.38 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new 2019 TUV 300, which Mahindra calls 'the only product with an authentic SUV design in the compact SUV segment', looks more muscular than the older generation model. It features an aggressive piano black front grille with black chrome inserts, muscular side cladding, a new X-shaped metallic grey spare wheel cover, and a new head lamp design with Daylight Running Lights.
The interiors have been designed by Pininfarina and feature silver accents for a more premium look and feel. The new 2019 Mahindra TUV 300 features a new reverse parking camera, a 7.0-inch infotainment system with GPS integration, static bending headlamps, and Micro-Hybrid technology.
Veejay Ram Nakra, Chief of Sales & Marketing, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., said, "We are pleased to launch the Bold New TUV300, the facelift version of the only compact SUV with an authentic SUV design that combines the space & comfort of 7 seats with performance and hi-tech features. The TUV300 has already established itself in the compact SUV segment with 1L satisfied customers. I am confident that the bolder and more muscular design, will appeal to buyers looking for a true SUV to make a stylish and powerful statement, while enabling them to enhance their lifestyles."
The new 2019 Mahindra TUV 300 is powered by an mHAWK100, 1.5-litre four-cylinder diesel engine that produces 100bhp of power and 240Nm of torque. The SUV features Cushion Suspension Technology and Optimised Ride Height Technology that allow for a better, more comfortable drive experience.
In addition, the Tough Body Shell of the new Mahindra TUV 300 is built from High-Strength Steel, and the vehicle is built on the same platform as the Mahindra Scorpio.
Mahindra's Bold New TUV 300 is available in seven colours including two new ones — Highway Red, and Mystic Copper. The other five colour options are — Red and Black, Silver and Black, Bold Black, Majestic Silver, and Pearl White.
Thoughts About The Bold New TUV 300
It does sound like Mahindra have done a great job with the facelift for the TUV 300. That all powerful mHAWK100 engine will be available across the entire family of the TUV 300's. Sweet! Now peeps who get the base models will still enjoy the power of the beast.