- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled In India: ‘Chetak’ Moniker Makes Its Comeback After 14 Years
- 8 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- 9 hrs ago UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
According to Mahindra, the new Bolero City Pik-Up has been developed keeping in mind the need for ease of manoeuvrability and comfort. It is said to be offered with a strong suspension setup, especially the rear; capable of carrying any type of load in city driving conditions.
Mahindra has also changed the cabin ergonomics with the new Bolero City Pik-Up. The model now comes with wider co-driver seat and a more comfortable driving position. This makes it an ideal pick-up for intra-city trips.
It also comes with a number of features, including wrap-around headlamps, stylish chrome grille at the front, dual-tone interiors, comfortable fabric upholstered seats and matching door trims.
Vikram Garga, Vice President - Marketing, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said:
"With The launch of City Pickup, Now Bolero Pik-up Range has clearly defined portfolio for different needs - 1.7T Bolero Pickup for Intercity Application and Bolero City Pickup & Bolero Maxitruck plus for Intra city application."
"The new Bolero City Pik-Up reflects our customer-centric approach to delivering on the increasing need for better manoeuvrability in cities, to counter traffic congestion, along with enhancing the earning potential for our customers, while retaining the tough and rugged DNA associated with Bolero Pick-ups".
The new Mahindra Bolero City Pik-Up is powered by the brand's 2.5-litre m2Di four-cylinder diesel engine. It produces 63bhp and 195Nm of torque, mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. The Bolero City Pik-Up comes with an 8.7 x 5.6 feet cargo box to carry payloads up to 1.4-tonnes.
Apart from this, Mahindra also offers the Bolero City Pik-Up with a 3-year/1 lakh kilometre warranty. The pick-up also comes with minimal maintenance costs for customer satisfaction experience.
Thoughts On The New Mahindra Bolero City Pik-Up
The Mahindra Bolero City Pik-Up is the latest addition to the brand's pick-up range in the Indian market. The Bolero Pik-Up is a popular choice for customers who require pick-ups for their intra-city business trips. The Pik-Up offers good comfort, ruggedness and is an extremely capable product as well.