- 6 hrs ago Datsun Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available Across Models
- 7 hrs ago MG eZS SUV India Launch Scheduled For Early 2020: Doctor Strange Concurs
- 8 hrs ago UM Motorcycles Issued Legal Notice By Dealer Association: UM Lohia & Its Management Involved
- 9 hrs ago Isuzu Opens Sales-Serives-Spares Dealership In Andhra Pradesh
- News Maharashtra, Haryana election results today: Lotus set to bloom again, Opposition hopes for comeback
- Movies Akshay Kumar On Insecurities: Never thought A Guy From Chandni Chowk Would Become Akshay Kumar
- Sports French Open Badminton: Srikanth, Kashyap crash out in opening round
- Technology BSNL Offering 1GB Data With Its Rs. 108 Prepaid Plan
- Lifestyle 6 Science-backed Health Benefits Of Honeysuckle, Uses And Side Effects
- Finance Govt Approves BSNL-MTNL Merger; Offers Attractive VRS Package To Employees
- Travel 6 Offline GPS Navigation Apps For Android Users
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
Lexus has launched the 2020 RX450hL Luxury SUV in the Indian market. The new Lexus RX450hL is available with a starting price of Rs 99 Lakh, ex-showroom (India). Bookings for the new Lexus RX450hL is now open in dealerships across India, with deliveries set to begin soon.
The Lexus RX450hL is a seven-seater version of the current RX450h available in the Indian market. The new longer wheelbase variant comes with a BS-VI compliant hybrid powertrain and an additional third row, to help differentiate it from the standard SUV.
The Lexus RX450hL comes powered by a 3.5-litre V6 petrol engine. The engine is compliant with the upcoming BS-VI emission norm, while also being coupled with an electric motor. The SUV produces a combined total of 313bhp. The Atkinson cycle engine comes with a dual VVT-i and advanced D-4S FI system, promising excellent performance and equally impressive fuel efficiency figures.
In addition to the updated BS-VI compliant engine, Lexus has also increased the body rigidity on the RX450hL, along with improving its suspension as well. Other features on the new Lexus RX450hL include Active Cornering Assist, Friction Control Device, rear parking camera and sensors, hill-start assist, traction control, ABS with EBD, brake assist, ECS and 10 airbags.
In terms of comfort features, the Lexus RX450hL comes with a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, dual-zone climate control, panoramic sunroof, leather upholstery, heated and cooled front seats and rear passenger seats with recline and fold functions.
P B Venugopal, President, Lexus India, said
"RX 450hL is a self-charging hybrid electric vehicle that offers luxury, space, quietness, craftsmanship and elevates the senses with every moment of the journey. The improved technology, design and attractive pricing will surely make RX 450hL a desirable car for our discerning guests. We take the introduction of the new RX as our continued commitment to the Indian market and a valued addition to our existing line of offerings."
Thoughts On The New Lexus RX450hL Launched In India
The new Lexus RX450hL is a seven-seater version of the already available RX450h in the Indian market. The new extended wheelbase variant has a price difference of almost Rs 30 lakh, compared to its five-seater variant. The new Lexus RX450hL rivals the likes of the Audi Q7, Volvo XC90, Mercedes-Benz GLE and the BMW X5 in the Indian market.