- 12 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 1 day ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 3 days ago Tata Altroz Production-Spec Revealed: India Launch Scheduled For January 2020
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A71 Render Leaks, Galaxy A11 Appears On Geekbench
- News Direct link to check AP DSC SGT Result 2019
- Finance 3 Beaten Down Shares That Can Yield Good Returns
- Movies Dabangg 3: Newbie Saiee Manjrekar Was Not Intimidated Working With Salman Khan
- Sports I-League 2019-20: NFC 1-0 AFC: Neroca prevail in the first Northeastern Derby of the season
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
Jaguar India has launched the new XE facelift sedan in the Indian market. The new Jaguar XE facelift is offered with a starting price of Rs 44.98 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The sedan is offered in two variants: S and SE, both offered with a choice of petrol and diesel engine options.
|Jaguar XE S||Rs 44.98 Lakhs||Rs 44.98 Lakhs|
|Jaguar XE SE||Rs 46.32 Lakhs||Rs 46.32 Lakhs|
The new Jaguar XE comes with a host of updates over the previous model. This includes a number of subtle changes, added features and equipment; both on the interior and exterior of the sedan.
Starting off with the design, the new Jaguar XE comes with a wider and lower stance than the previous model. At the front, the new XE receives a larger front grille, sleeker LED headlamps with integrated J-shaped LED DRLs. The new Jaguar XE also comes with larger air intakes on the front bumper as well.
Moving to the side and rear profile of the Jaguar XE, the new sedan now comes with a set of redesigned alloy wheels and a sharper-looking set of LED taillights. All this gives the new Jaguar XE sedan a more aggressive and sporty appearance.
Inside, the new Jaguar XE comes with a host of updates and changes. This includes a dual-touchscreen display at the centre console; one for infotainment and the other for the climate controls. The infotainment display comes in the form of a 10.2-inch touchscreen system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, along with other connected features and navigation.
The new Jaguar XE also carries forward the pistol-grip gear-shifter from the F-Pace and E-Pace SUVs. The sedan also comes with a host of other standard features such as leather upholstery, wireless charging, steering-mounted soft-touch controls and a host of others.
The new (2020) Jaguar XE carries forward the same engine options from the previous model. This includes a 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol and 2.0-litre Ingenium diesel units. Jaguar has, however, updated the two engines to comply with the upcoming BS-VI emission norms of April 2020.
The 2.0-litre petrol engine churns out 246bhp at 5500rpm and 365Nm of torque at 1500rpm. The 2.0-litre diesel engine, on the other hand, churns out 178bhp at 4000rpm and 430Nm of torque 1750rpm. Both engines are mated to a standard eight-speed automatic transmission unit as standard.
Thoughts On The 2020 Jaguar XE Facelift Sedan India Launch
The new Jaguar XE is among the first BS-VI models to be introduced by the brand in the Indian market. The new Jaguar XE sedan will continue to rival the likes of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, BMW 3 Series and the Audi A4 in India.