- 3 hrs ago KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- 4 hrs ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Undisguised Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 6 hrs ago Auto Industry Slowdown: GST On Automobiles Will Not Be Reduced Says GST Council
- 7 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo India Launch Confirmed For Early-2020: Prices For The 488GTB Successor Revealed
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Isuzu Motors India has launched a new limited-edition variant of their V-Cross SUV, called the 'Z-Prestige'. The new Isuzu V-Cross Z-Prestige variant comes with an all-new powertrain. This includes a 1.9-litre diesel mated to a six-speed automatic gearbox.
The new Isuzu V-Cross diesel-automatic variant is priced at Rs 19.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Bookings for the new variant starts from today as well.
The new engine on the Isuzu V-Cross limited-edition variant is already available in international markets. The new engine produces 150bhp and 350Nm of torque and is mated to a segment-first six-speed AT unit.
Apart from the new engine and transmission unit, the new Isuzu V-Cross Z-Prestige also comes with a host of additional features, mainly in the interiors of the SUV. This includes a dual-tone Brown/Grey perforated leather seats, soft-touch materials on the dashboard, new instrument cluster and live-surround speakers on the roof as well.
Exterior features also include bi-LED headlamps, LED tail lights, LED DRLs, 18-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, sporty roof rails, shark-fin antenna and a blacked-out B and C-pillars; adding to the sporty quotient of the SUV.
In terms of safety equipment, the new Isuzu V-Cross comes loaded with six-airbags, brake-override system, seat-belt reminder, high-speed warning system and ISOFIX child seat mounts among others.
The company stated:
"Taking sophistication and refinement to a whole new level, the interiors of the Z-Prestige variant now flaunt a two-tone Brown-Grey combination perforated leather seats with soft parts on the dash and door trims. To make the most of the journey, this variant has live-surround speakers on the roof too. The Z-Prestige variant is equipped with 6-airbags (Driver, Front Passenger, Front Side & Full-length Curtain) and BOS (Brake-Override System) thereby comprehensively enhancing the safety aspects."
The new Isuzu V-Cross is now available in three trims levels: Standard, Z and Z-Prestige. The new Z-Prestige variant also brings in four new exciting colour options. This includes Sapphire Blue, Ruby Red, Pearl white & Cosmic Black.
Apart from the new 1.9-litre diesel-automatic engine option, the lower variants of the Isuzu V-Cross will continue to be offered with the standard 2.5-litre diesel unit. This engine churns out 135bhp and 250Nm of torque; mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The Isuzu V-Cross Diesel-Automatic Variant Launch
The new Isuzu V-Cross ‘Z-Prestige' is the range-topping variant in the model's product lineup. The new variant comes with a brand new diesel engine and a segment-first six-speed automatic transmission as well. Isuzu will be hoping that the addition of the automatic gearbox will help the brand attract more customers towards the rugged SUV in the Indian market.