- 35 min ago 2019 Mahindra Mojo ABS Images & Details Leaked Ahead Of Its Launch
- 17 hrs ago Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- 17 hrs ago Skoda India Just Rolled Out Its One Hundred Thousandth Rapid — We’re On A Roll!
- 17 hrs ago Weirdest Things Brought To Car Test Drives Includes Snakes & A Horse — Here’s The List
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Not fair to blame de Kock for not going for DRS against Williamson; even Dhoni missed it vs Pakistan
- News IIT Kharagpur to introduce undergraduate research programme
- Movies Arjun Patiala Trailer: Kriti Sanon, Diljit Dosanjh & Varun Sharma Promise Some Madcap Fun!
- Technology Motorola One Vision Launch Live Update: Everything you need to know
- Finance Govt May Raise Tax Exemption Slab In Upcoming Budget To Improve Economy: Report
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day: How To Lose Weight With Yoga
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Hyundai Motors unveiled their new 2020 Hyundai Sonata last month. The new 2020 Hyundai Sonata comes with completely fresh design and boasts of a number of updates. Now, the company has globally debuted a new variant, in the form of the 2020 Hyundai Sonata Turbo.
The 2020 Hyundai Sonata Turbo was unveiled last week at the Seoul Motor Show. The Sonata Turbo carries forward the same design as the standard model, however, now features a much more powerful turbocharged petrol engine under the bonnet.
The new Hyundai Sonata Turbo comes powered by a 1.6-litre T-GDi turbocharged petrol engine producing 180bhp and is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission. The new sedan is said to go on sale in international markets sometime later this year.
The 2020 Hyundai Sonata Turbo will be the first model from the Korean brand to feature a 'parametric Jewel' front grille, along with a number of other premium features and equipment as well.
The new Hyundai Sonata comes with LED headlamps and LED DRLs. These Daytime Running Lights run along the length of the bonnet right up to the A-pillar. The front fascia also comes with a large air ducts, below the headlamps, channeling air beneath the car as well as across the face of the wheels.
The car also comes with multi-spoke alloy wheels, stylishly designed and also features a sloping roofline; giving it a fastback-style silhouette. Compared to the previous generation models, the 2020 Hyundai Sonata also comes with a 35mm larger wheelbase. It is also 45mm longer, 25mm wider and sits 30mm lower to the ground. The increase in wheelbase and width, translate to better cabin space for all four passengers.
The rear of the car also features a spoiler, along with a stylishly designed LED tail lights, running across the length of the boot. It also features a sporty dual-exhaust system as well.
Thoughts On The 2020 Hyundai Sonata
The 2020 Hyundai Sonata was unveiled a month ago, while the Turbo variant has been showcased last week. There is no news yet, regarding the 2020 Hyundai Sonata entering the Indian market. However, we can expect it to arrive sometime after its global launch, later this year.