- 5 hrs ago Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- 6 hrs ago TVS Riding Gear & Causal Apparel Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- 8 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 BS-VI Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 10 hrs ago KTM Duke 250 Finance Options On Offer: Low Interest Rate & Exchange Bonus Offered Across India
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Tops The TRP Chart; Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Re-enters
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Lifestyle Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Hyundai Motors unveiled their new 2020 Hyundai Sonata last month. The new 2020 Hyundai Sonata comes with completely fresh design and boasts of a number of updates. Now, the company has globally debuted a new variant, in the form of the 2020 Hyundai Sonata Turbo.
The 2020 Hyundai Sonata Turbo was unveiled last week at the Seoul Motor Show. The Sonata Turbo carries forward the same design as the standard model, however, now features a much more powerful turbocharged petrol engine under the bonnet.
The new Hyundai Sonata Turbo comes powered by a 1.6-litre T-GDi turbocharged petrol engine producing 180bhp and is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission. The new sedan is said to go on sale in international markets sometime later this year.
The 2020 Hyundai Sonata Turbo will be the first model from the Korean brand to feature a 'parametric Jewel' front grille, along with a number of other premium features and equipment as well.
The new Hyundai Sonata comes with LED headlamps and LED DRLs. These Daytime Running Lights run along the length of the bonnet right up to the A-pillar. The front fascia also comes with a large air ducts, below the headlamps, channeling air beneath the car as well as across the face of the wheels.
The car also comes with multi-spoke alloy wheels, stylishly designed and also features a sloping roofline; giving it a fastback-style silhouette. Compared to the previous generation models, the 2020 Hyundai Sonata also comes with a 35mm larger wheelbase. It is also 45mm longer, 25mm wider and sits 30mm lower to the ground. The increase in wheelbase and width, translate to better cabin space for all four passengers.
The rear of the car also features a spoiler, along with a stylishly designed LED tail lights, running across the length of the boot. It also features a sporty dual-exhaust system as well.
Thoughts On The 2020 Hyundai Sonata
The 2020 Hyundai Sonata was unveiled a month ago, while the Turbo variant has been showcased last week. There is no news yet, regarding the 2020 Hyundai Sonata entering the Indian market. However, we can expect it to arrive sometime after its global launch, later this year.