- 1 day ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 1 day ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 1 day ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 1 day ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- Finance Rupee Opens Tad Lower At 71.17; Bond Yields Rise
- News Maharashtra: 15 dead, 35 injured after bus collides with truck in Dhule
- Movies Nerkonda Paarvai Box Office Collections 11 Days: Overtakes Vivegam To Claim The Third Spot!
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Lifestyle How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Hyundai India has unveiled the first glimpse of their all-new Grand i10 Nios hatchback. The all-new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios will have its global debut in India on the 20th of August, along with its launch in the Indian market.
India will be the first country to receive the hatchback, which will be introduced in international markets, including Korea at a later stage. Apart from the unveil of the all-new Grand i10 Nios, Hyundai has also announced the start of bookings for the new hatchback in India.
The new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios can be booked in India, both at company dealerships and online for an amount of Rs 11,000. Deliveries of the new hatchback is expected to begin soon after the car's launch in the country.
The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is the third-generation model in the brand's 'i10' family. The 'Nios' suffix translates to 'more', indicating buyers regarding the increased amount of space, features and performance.
The new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios will be sold in India alongside the current hatchback. The Nios will be positioned between the current gen Grand i10 and the Elite i20 in the brand's India product lineup.
In terms of exterior design, the new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios will follow a similar styling as the latest-generation Santro. It will come with Hyundai's signature 'cascading grille' up front, flanked by angular projector headlamps on either side. The LED DRLs on the new Grand i10 Nios is now positioned interestingly on the edges of the front grille.
The side profile of the Grand i10 Nios comes with minimalistic styling, apart from the window line which rises sharply at the C-pillar, chrome door handles and a newly designed set of alloy wheels.The overall silhouette of the Grand i10 Nios, however, remains similar to the current generation model, with an upright stance.
Hyundai has also revealed the interiors of the all-new Grand i10 Nios. The interiors showcases a completely fresh design with an ivory-grey cabin. The hatchback comes with an all-new dashboard with a textured finish, a large 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, with physical buttons on either side and rectangular AC vents below.
The official images also reveals additional features such as a partially-digitial instrument cluster, steering-mounted audio controls, powered ORVMs, automatic climate control and a number of cubby holes, cupholders, along with plenty of storage spaces all around the hatchback. The all-new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is also expected to feature a range of safety equipment as standard as well.
Hyundai is yet to announce the technical specs of the all-new Grand i10 Nios. However, we do expect it to feature a BS-VI compliant version of the same 1.2-litre kappa petrol engine and a 1.2-litre U2 diesel unit. Both engines will come mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The All-New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
The all-new Hyundai Grand i10 is the latest generation model of the popular hatchback in the Indian market. India will be one of the first countries in the world to receive the new model, which is expected to feature more space, performance and features, compared to its predecessor. The new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios will rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Swift in the Indian market.