- 20 min ago New Maruti Suzuki XL6 MPV Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.79 Lakh
- 59 min ago Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 9.79 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Tata Harrier Dark Edition Details Revealed With Seats Finished In Benecke-Kaliko Blackstone Leather.
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 5-Year/1-Lakh Warranty Scheme Announced For Select Diesel Models
- News Uttarkashi: Helicopter carrying flood relief crashes with 3 people onboard
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Movies Saaho Celebrations Begin: Fans Place 70-Feet Cutout Of Prabhas In An Event
- Sports UFC returns to Boston with Light Heavyweight thriller
- Technology Realme 5 Pro Vs Redmi Note 7 Pro – Which Mid-Range Phone Wins The Race?
- Finance TCS Surpasses RIL In Market Cap To Reclaim Most Valued Indian Firm Tag
- Lifestyle Har Chhath 2019: Date, Time, And Significance of Balaram Jayanti Vrat
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Hyundai Motors will be launching the new third-generation Grand i10 hatchback in India, ahead of its international public debut. The car is scheduled to have its first public debut for the international market at the upcoming Frankfurt Motor Show, to be held on September 2019.
According to carandbike, Hyundai India has however confirmed that the new hatchback will have its global premiere in India, a month early. Apart from the global premiere, the 2019 Grand i10 will also go on sale in the Indian market from the 20th of August 2019; almost a month ahead of its international showcase.
India will be the first market in the world to receive the new Hyundai Grand i10, even earlier than Europe or even Korea. This is similar to some of Hyundai's other products such as the Venue and the Elite i20; showcasing the growing importance of the Indian market for the Korean carmaker.
This is not it, the new India-bound will also be exactly the same to the international-spec model, without any changes being made. This means that the upcoming Grand i10 hatchback will receive the same features, same upgraded engine specs and all the equipment, available worldwide.
The new Hyundai Grand i10 will offer similar dimensions as on the current model sold in India. It will also be based on the same platform as the Hyundai Venue. The new Grand i10 has been developed in both India and Korea, with the car being spotted testing multiple times. The car will be manufactured in India for the Asian market, while Turkey will handle the manufacturing operations for European sales.
The engine-spec on the 2019 Hyundai Grand i10 is yet to be officially announced. However, we do expect it to feature an updated version of the same engines as on the current model. However, reports do suggest that the upcoming third-gen Grand i10 might also receive a turbo-petrol GDi unit as well, along with a DCT automatic transmission unit.
Thoughts On The New (2019) Hyundai Grand i10
The new (2019) Hyundai Grand i10 will go on sale in India, ahead of the rest of the world, including the home market of Korea. This showcases the importance of the Indian market for the brand, which is slowly gaining a lot of ground in the country. The new Hyundai Grand i10 once launched will rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Swift in India.